Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm hiring incels

• Thread starter LuciferTakeMySoul
  • Start date
L

LuciferTakeMySoul

Greycel
So here's the background. I know incels are the best at gauging looks, which is why I need their help. I'm creating an iOS app that takes a live video feed of your face and gives you an objective rating.

So a foid would hold their phone to their face and the app would tell them if they are a 8/10, 9/10, etc.

An incel would do the same and get a 2/10, 1/10, etc.

What do I need? Images, and lots of them.

I need ideally 100 images of 10/10 girls, 100 images of 9/10 girls, 100 images of 10/10 guys, 100 images of 9/10 guys.. etc.

Basically you collect images from instagram, google, etc, based on looks and I'll evaluate them to confirm that they are more or less accurate of the rating you give to them. Put them all in a folder and send em over, and I'll pay $20 per 100 images.

If you're good I'll keep paying in increments of 100 images per $20. I pref instagram thots. I have a budget of $1500 for this, and I think if you're good it shouldn't take long. I'll pay in bitcoin.

Totally serious?

Totally serious?
Yes. I've built models that can detect various hand positions, objects in different states of motion, etc. It just came to me do this, and that there's nothing that uses machine learning for this out on the market.

So a foid would hold their phone to their face and the app would tell them if they are a 8/10, 9/10, etc.

An incel would do the same and get a 2/10, 1/10, etc.
loled so hard you deserve da prizea

There are many similar programs to this and all of them are inaccurate even with thousands of hours of work going into them. I don't think it's a good idea until technology gets better.

Lol@ paying $20 in btc.
The transaction fee will eat most of that $20 lol.

I could probably do most of the coding in Swift, can’t do any of the machine learning you’ll need.

I’ll tske shit pay if I can work from home and quit my current wageslavery