Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m high on Phenibut right now

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I took 1400 mg. I’m more just relaxed because I’m in bed alone right now, but if I were in a social environment I would take another 700mg capsule and socialmaxx.

I’m just real chill right now.

I’m also very thirsty and don’t have any Pepsi but will have to go buy some.

I noticed phenibut has a mild diuretic effect on my. I always take multiple pisses and today I took a super super long piss even though I just pissed like 2 hours prior.

Maybe that's why you're writing delusional shit about gymmaxing and roiding

Phenibut without a gf is not that great, it always makes me crave a connection with another human but I can't attain it.

Maybe that's why you're writing delusional shit about gymmaxing and roiding
I think they are related. Phenibut removes the brain filter one usually has.

Phenibut without a gf is not that great, it always makes me crave a connection with another human but I can't attain it.
If you have any friends then it can be fun just hanging out with them. Like this one time I went up to the woods with 2 friends and on the way there I was making a whole bunch of really funny comments.
But yeah , when alone you just get relaxed.

If you have any friends then it can be fun just hanging out with them. Like this one time I went up to the woods with 2 friends and on the way there I was making a whole bunch of really funny comments.
But yeah , when alone you just get relaxed.
For sure man. I remember how I could effortlessly come up with things to say on lyrica or phenibut. This normally doesn't happen.

For sure man. I remember how I could effortlessly come up with things to say on lyrica or phenibut. This normally doesn't happen.
True cuz your mouth filter blocks it, but when the filter is gone funny shit is said :feelshaha:

It's a filter for not letting out too much cringe. It serves it's purpose in my case jfl
Yes, it’s a high risk high reward on phenibut.