Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im heading to Turkey

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
As you know i sometimes travel. Now i decided to visit Turkey and probably to meet with turkishcels.
I dont like when everything happens only online. Irl is funner i think.
It is nice to meet friends IRL.

do you even have planes in Iceland JFL, do you have to take a boat to Norway or some shiet like that

Have fun on your trip bro, don’t go east ( A bit of advice for you since Kurdish guerrillas are committing attacks on Turkish soldiers in the east, you don’t want to be caught in the crossfire. ) Try ascending while you’re there too, you can never give up

What a mogger of me :<

i wish i could travel to Turkey
i respect them so much since they never accepted deleting Poland from maps while others did it
based turkcels

Have fun on your trip bro, don’t go east ( A bit of advice for you since Kurdish guerrillas are committing attacks on Turkish soldiers in the east, you don’t want to be caught in the crossfire. ) Try ascending while you’re there too, you can never give up
Thanks for advice bro

There are Almost no terror now, not even in the East

Have a safe trip. It's really nice here.

do you even have planes in Iceland JFL, do you have to take a boat to Norway or some shiet like that
Oh no . im not Thor Heyerdahl:feelslala:
Thanks guys for godspeed

There are Almost no terror now, not even in the East
There are still guerrilla attacks being committed, maybe Turkish news doesn’t show but Kurdish guerrillas record everything since y’know it’s a civil war in the middle east everyone records everything

There are still guerrilla attacks being committed, maybe Turkish news doesn’t show but Kurdish guerrillas record everything since y’know it’s a civil war in the middle east everyone records everything
No, those attacks happens in northern iraq and syria

Lol welcome to my shithole country.

good luck man i hope you enjoy it

No, those attacks happens in northern iraq and syria
There we multiple guerrilla attacks involving guided missiles and IEDs in South Eastern Turkey last month.

There we multiple guerrilla attacks involving guided missiles and IEDs in South Eastern Turkey last month.

like i said, not like back in the day. not as common as before. they pick military posts, main fights are in iraq and northern syria now
if OP decides to climb the fucking judi mountains, then good luck with that lol.

like i said, not like back in the day. not as common as before. they pick military posts, main fights are in iraq and northern syria now
Yeah but still you don’t want to be caught in the crossfire

Yeah but still you don’t want to be caught in the crossfire
nigga nobody cross those points just jfl. you can easily travel to cities in the east, in past it wasn't like that 2016 for example it was a hell hole.now they are even open for tourists

I will never understand incels who leave their homes much less their countries to travel to somewhere dangerous, its more logical to stay home & be comfy.

nigga nobody cross those points just jfl. you can easily travel to cities in the east, in past it wasn't like that 2016 for example it was a hell hole.now they are even open for tourists
OK OK NIGGA

I live in Turkey but high inhib :ping:

I will never understand incels who leave their homes much less their countries to travel to somewhere dangerous, its more logical to stay home & be comfy.
High T probably