Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m having trouble accepting this is it

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
I just can’t believe this is my life. I should be in my prime right now, and I’m a fucking loser, I have no friends, I’ve never kissed a girl, I barely even go outside. What the fuck? How did it end up like this? It wasn’t supposed to go like this. How long is this going to go on for? Is this it? Am I going to stay this way forever? I don’t know if I can keep living like this for much longer. I feel dead. I feel like I’m just a breathing corpse that eats and shits. This is no life. What am I supposed to do?

Me too, bro. I'm in shock

You didn't end like that, it actually never begin for you. Our destiny was doomed since we were born.

It gets me the worst when I think of it this way:
Every single moment of life I’ve had since birth has been leading up to this. All the work I put in, time I invested into various things. All so I could end up here. I sometimes imagine meeting my child self. He’d probably call me a loser jfl

Welcome to inceldom

I kind of expected that this is how it would turn out because I've been a loser failure pretty much since I was born. You don't get magically a year of success after 21 of failure.

Every single moment of life I’ve had since birth has been leading up to this. All the work I put in, time I invested into various things. All so I could end up here. I sometimes imagine meeting my child self. He’d probably call me a loser jfl

Wait until the beta revolution brocels dont give up yet because one day it will come eventually.:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

can't wait until you're in your mid twenties :feelskek:
shit will get way worse

Wait until the beta revolution brocels dont give up yet because one day it will come eventually.:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
you are coping out of your mind
yup this is it

Last edited:
I ask myself all these same questions all the time

The only way you can accept it is to accept that life is unfair. It took me many years of failure to finally realize that my fate was decided before I was even born, and I suppose it will take many more years to figure out what to do with my life. I felt the same way you do for a long time. Of course it's all cope and extremely infuriating, but in the end, that's all we have. I hope one day to find a cope which can distract me enough from the life I have been forced to live...

Accept your fate. You have no power over your life. Yes sure you can moneymaxx but never dream of sth else. Accepting the bitter truth is halfway to peace of mind and to peace of soul.

fake it til you make it, just be yourself

I just can’t believe this is my life. I should be in my prime right now, and I’m a fucking loser, I have no friends, I’ve never kissed a girl, I barely even go outside. What the fuck? How did it end up like this? It wasn’t supposed to go like this. How long is this going to go on for? Is this it? Am I going to stay this way forever? I don’t know if I can keep living like this for much longer. I feel dead. I feel like I’m just a breathing corpse that eats and shits. This is no life. What am I supposed to do?

wait until you hit 30

it gets 100x worse

just self-improve and get a hobby, bro. have you tried ballroom dancing?

Me too, bro. I'm in shock
At age 18/19 I felt like this too. I coped by telling myself "it's going to get better". Well now reality kicks in and at this point I'm terrified of the future.

At age 18/19 I felt like this too. I coped by telling myself "it's going to get better". Well now reality kicks in and at this point I'm terrified of the future.
Real shit man

can't wait until you're in your mid twenties :feelskek:
shit will get way worse
There's mo "accepting it"... There's a four letter word and a two letter acronym... That's it.