Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m having a panic attack

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I checked my oneitis’ Instagram account and she just gained 4 followers. I’m having a panic attack because who are these 4 followers? What if they are guys? Chads? Potential dates? FUCK I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Note that she has blocked me, but I’m still able to view her account when I’m logged out. Her account is private and she doesn’t post anything, though. Fucking slut.

As you cant stop the world from turning and the Sun from glowing, you cant stop foids from whoring. Forget about her, she belongs to the streets, the devil may take her.

I checked my oneitis’ Instagram account and she just gained 4 followers. I’m having a panic attack because who are these 4 followers? What if they are guys? Chads? Potential dates? FUCK I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Note that she has blocked me, but I’m still able to view her account when I’m logged out. Her account is private and she doesn’t post anything, though. Fucking slut.
You are having a panic attack because you are trying to fight what you are. Stop fighting and embrace the world as it is

Having a oneitis can ruin you brocel.

Tf is wrong with u? U don't have a 0.0001 % chance with her. Forget her and save yourself a massive load of disappointment. She's just like any other whore :feelsjuice:

why you blocked?

kill yourself