Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m having a mental breakdown how ugly I am

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
Every damn time my fucking front face camera I accidentally open I feel so depressed and anger

Why fucking reminding me? Sometimes I just forget how truly ugly I am and perceive myself in the mirror

I’m crying. Why does this happen to me? Why why. You get one life and they give me a face of shit. Sometimes I can’t believe it. This is it?

Yes, there are two option now
Rope or cope

Every damn time my fucking front face camera I accidentally open I feel so depressed and anger

Why fucking reminding me? Sometimes I just forget how truly ugly I am and perceive myself in the mirror

I’m crying. Why does this happen to me? Why why. You get one life and they give me a face of shit. Sometimes I can’t believe it. This is it?
stop running away friend, you are not your face, i understand when someone calls you ugly or when you get closer to beautiful people but don't forget that only you know that your face means nothing

I thought I wrote this then forgot. Feel exactly the same.