Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm having a former onenitis reoccurring in my dreams

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
I have long let go and these dreams don't involve any romance at all they are just like me trying to be a friend and her outright verbally encouraging me to kill myself.
But here's a little backstory
I have had a onenitis for two years hoping she'd be the love of my life and I'd always try to sit next to her and inititate conversation and she in real life would always make sure I felt like shit it was to a point I went and cried in the back of a building. Now two years after a wrote a letter to her saying I let go, and (I still have classes with her keep in mind) these dreams are reoccurring everyday now ever since she broke up with her bf I know she's going to find another one easily because there was and still is 10+ guys trying to get at her she's not a 9/10 by any means and has mental problems. My issue is these dreams have been on and off for the last four weeks and
1: idk why
2: it's making my feel like shit
3: I don't love her anymore, and it's annoying

Has anybody else had these dreams of a reoccurring onenitis that you don't like anymore?

Bro I know it hurts but oneitis posting is my pet peeve

That sucks man :feelsbadman:

My oneitis also destroyed me. It's over.

Dreams will betray even the most deeply adopted copes.

Having oneitis is so bad. I used to laugh at guys who have oneitis until I saw a waitress for like 5 minutes and now I can’t stop thinking about her.

Oneitis, I have to ask, how are your T levels?

I STILL SEE YOUR SHADOWS IN MY ROOM

I STILL SEE YOUR SHADOWS IN MY ROOM
Can't take back the love that I gave you
It's to the point where I love and I hate you
And I cannot change you so I must replace you
Easier said than done
I thought you were the one
Listening to my heart instead of my head
You found another one, but
I am the better one
I won't let you forget me.

She made my heart break but I'm over her. But why is she just now coming into my dreams?
Oneitis, I have to ask, how are your T levels?
Very high tbh can't go 3 min without thinking about sex

Last edited:
Having oneitis is so bad. I used to laugh at guys who have oneitis until I saw a waitress for like 5 minutes and now I can’t stop thinking about her.

lol that's how it works, you just get out there and once in a while you'll see a nice genetic match or whatever and the game is on..

lol that's how it works, you just get out there and once in a while you'll see a nice genetic match or whatever and the game is on..
Yep even coping out of it is terrible.

For me a lot can take my mind off it.
what do you mean, a lot of work?

btw, i also had a weird dream very recently about ancient oneitis, it was so strange. from like middle school, somehow it got infused with looks theory too fucking lol, everyone trying to looksmax

I am good at interpreting dreams

I have helped many users overcome their difficulties in life by interpreting their dreams

It seems you have a deep seeded hatred of yourself. That is why you imagine your oneitis, whom you value or valued in the past, telling you to kill yourself. You are projecting your own insecurities and fears on to your oneitis. You should work to surpass these insecurities. Learn to love yourself. The key is to actually look outward and not inward. Learn to love others and you will love yourself

I am good at interpreting dreams

I have helped many users overcome their difficulties in life by interpreting their dreams

It seems you have a deep seeded hatred of yourself. That is why you imagine your oneitis, whom you value or valued in the past, telling you to kill yourself. You are projecting your own insecurities and fears on to your oneitis. You should work to surpass these insecurities. Learn to love yourself. The key is to actually look outward and not inward. Learn to love others and you will love yourself
Bluepill :soy:

Never have onenitis.

You aren't black pilled enough man. You haven't learned a thing here.