Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m having a deep rage for women right now

Yes, or use other men to stop crying.

Typical foid strategy.

Damn, poor woman. I wonder what 3,500,000,000 men (4 bil minus aprox 50m who may not be straight, pulled the # out of my ass) did to her?

Oh wait it was just one or two chads and she hates the rest of us because of it.

Oh no! Don't cry us to death! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I remember when a game called "Super Princess Peach" came out Peach's main power was crying and foids called it sexist. Nintendo was right. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Genuinely believe that all men have some sort of pedophilic thoughts/behaviors.
Some of them completely disregard law/morals and act on it but i do feel like all the others would go lower if the age of consent allowed.
The female beauty standard is literally rooted in pedophilia."

13.5m subreddit allowing women to hate for free like this JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
0850afb5f89c74f221fcbea1f1a32cc9.pngv

Last edited:
I hope that subreddit has some sort of meetup in the future, I'll be paying them a "visit"

Basically bitching : "I want the Chad but the Chad doesnt wants me REeeee patriarchy "

Reddit accepts misandry but bans every misogynist in sight. Not that I particularly care but I guess it shows how society feels about men.

Foids are fucking retarded. She doesn't even know what she's angry about.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back