Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm happy that KSGcel's mom walked in on his corpse

kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
Westerners are so lucky to have benevolent parents. Non-western parents are the ultimate garbage, especially non-western mothers. I wish I could have been raised by a soft, hands-off benevolent WASP mom.

Severe beatings, psychological abuse and degradation, extreme unloving pressure are the norm among non-Western parents. Friends of KSGcel mentioned him having big problems with his mom.

I hope that filthy fucking whore died on the inside seeing her headless son, SHE DID THIS TO HIM. Stupid whore saying "I don't know why he did this" to the 911 operator, SHE KNOWS WHY HE DID IT. She knows damn well it's her abuse that killed him.

Hearing that bitch's crying soothed my soul, JUSTICE. KSGcel did the right thing bestowing such psychological torture upon his mother, that whore needed to learn that she can't treat her kids like that.

Westerners will never understand

what did his mom do to him?

Yea lots of ppl with happy homes dont know the pain of an abusive one. I used to get beat like crazy as a little kid by my mother. Teachers didnt suspect a thing they said i was so quiet and sweet. Clueless. I was fuckin suicidal.

Yea lots of ppl with happy homes dont know the pain of an abusive one. I used to get beat like crazy as a little kid by my mother. Teachers didnt suspect a thing they said i was so quiet and sweet. Clueless. I was fuckin suicidal.

Fuck that sucks I couldn't imagine that

Westerners are so lucky to have benevolent parents. Non-western parents are the ultimate garbage, especially non-western mothers. I wish I could have been raised by a soft, hands-off benevolent WASP mom.

Severe beatings, psychological abuse and degradation, extreme unloving pressure are the norm among non-Western parents. Friends of KSGcel mentioned him having big problems with his mom.

I hope that filthy fucking whore died on the inside seeing her headless son, SHE DID THIS TO HIM. Stupid whore saying "I don't know why he did this" to the 911 operator, SHE KNOWS WHY HE DID IT. She knows damn well it's her abuse that killed him.

Hearing that bitch's crying soothed my soul, JUSTICE. KSGcel did the right thing bestowing such psychological torture upon his mother, that whore needed to learn that she can't treat her kids like that.

Westerners will never understand
Currycel mums would beat the living SHIT out of you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back