Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im happy and then some user has to mention something to try to humiliate me and ruin my mood

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
@PLA1092 is such a fucking loser faggot i was making a thread about how my enemies will Burn and this loser goes "weren't u cucking for some discord girl oncee hehehehe a week ago"
Purposely to mess with me and make me look bad so if any cultist or anybody comes on here and reads my Based Cool post, on what Will Happen, they will think bad of me.
Even if I did do that, why mention it? Don't you think I changed by then obviously based on my posts recently
and if you're referring to sticking up for girls getting bullied and me getting backstabbed that isn't cucking myself u idiot. what a toxic satanic faggot bitch.

Fake "friend" fake "fellow incel" fake loser fake empathetic faggot bitch.

so if any cultist or anybody comes on here and reads my Based Cool post, on what Will Happen, they will think bad of me.
You arent the sharpest tool in the shed, arent you? If you didnt say anything - nobody would see it! Now you just embarassed yourself

I hate Khanivore the most. He needs to be banned.

Religion is the best cope if you truly believe in it.

Or you are just trolling)

I hate Khanivore the most. He needs to be banned.
love me again john newman

Bipolar wrekka) You was infatuated with me a day ago!

You arent the sharpest tool in the shed, arent you? If you didnt say anything - nobody would see it! Now you just embarassed yourself
he said it on my fucking THREAD BITCH

love me again john newman

Bipolar wrekka) You was infatuated with me a day ago!
He posts pics of Amazonian females.
What do you bring to the table?

he said it on my fucking THREAD BITCH
well? keep it silent, and nobody will know! Dont be a fool, delete this thread. Man, you are ridiculous
You think your fellow 'cultists', whatever they are would actually read each and every thread of yours?

2D_FS24226-Baphomet-Figur-Baphoboo-gross_1_600x600.jpg
Oh look, it's
loserfer.

well? keep it silent, and nobody will know! Dont be a fool, delete this thread. Man, you are ridiculous
You think your fellow 'cultists', whatever they are would actually read each and every thread of yours?
I won't Ever be ur friend until u honestly Repent to GOD for what u said about HIM.

He posts pics of Amazonian females.
What do you bring to the table?
also, is that signature-gif from new SW games? if so - which one? TFU is old and boring

NARODNAYA!

Haha mans worshipping someone named Josh
Some Transliterations say Joshua sure, Beautiful Name. HIS Hebrew name is YESHUA which means Salvation. Cry more u are Burning after u bow to YESHUA.

Yes, I am. I guarantee you that.
Based. but his real boss and master is loserfer whom he will Burn Forever with in the Lake of Fire. I hope you repent and be Saved.

There's no proof of that.
ur a fucking faggot he posted satanic stuff and mocked GOD many times u idiot, he is a satanic troll and u are prob a fake Christian.

u shall know them by their Fruits! Besides if u aren't of GOD, then u are a child of satan/loserfer.

Crusade is for nobles only, not for some ragtag militia.. although i think that militia went there too
What made you think I am not noble?

Last edited:
maked? you arent a westerner?
Majority of nobles died down, and you know that
I'm terribly sorry for my spelling at the moment. I'm playing vidya right now. Fixed it.
Yes, I know that nobled died down, but I won't give in to the anti-Crusade temptation.