Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm gymcelling so I can stop being a sperg and finally ascend

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
But to have the energy to gymcell I need to have my needs met, including friendships and especially a relationship with a womyn. It's an endless cycle of shit. I'm literally running on fumes now. Anything I do that requires any bit of energy takes a rather big toll on my mental and physical well-being.

If you're an ugly manlet save your bucks and find better copes

Gymceldom is a waste of time if you are incel and doing it for ascension.
Only works for normies+

6875703_wojak-payday-2-jacket-meme-transparent-png.png

No need to gymcel just get fit with around 12% bf and visibile but not too big muscles.
Fitmaxxing is legit, at the bare minimum to cope.

No need to gymcel just get fit with around 12% bf and visibile but not too big muscles.
It seems that a combination between tixmaxxing and gymaxxing would def work for low-tier normies and nearcles

Gymceldom is a waste of time if you are incel and doing it for ascension.
Only works for normies+
I'm not even doing it mainly for the muscles. I'm doing it to stop being an insecure beta pussy. I need to feel like I can crush 90%+ of men to be a low inhib god.

Nah, I need to be big. Not bearmode since that would bloat my face, but 15% for the first few years so I can look big with a shirt on.

Trust me, we know.
Cope. Stop telling me something is a waste of time if you don't know anything about me.

I've tried gymcelling and I got muscles and got somewhat lean but it doesn't matter if you're face looks like it got ran over by a semi-truck going 80mph.

I'm not even doing it mainly for the muscles. I'm doing it to stop being an insecure beta pussy. I need to feel like I can crush 90%+ of men to be a low inhib god.
That’s why I gym ngl, every day I walk around with the knowledge that most men could kick my ass in a fight with no effort because I’m thin as fuck.

"12% bf"
this is athletic level of bodyfat. it doesn't even matter because by the time you achieve this you will end up a baldcel. more testosterone = more dht. 12% bf = suppressing hunger and supplementmaxxing. you are fucked and your gains will be late because your genes suck.

Same, im lethargic as well. Today i didnt even get out of bed

Gymcelling won't stop you from being a sperg, just like how it won't make you taller

20, about to start college.

"12% bf"
this is athletic level of bodyfat. it doesn't even matter because by the time you achieve this you will end up a baldcel. more testosterone = more dht. 12% bf = suppressing hunger and supplementmaxxing. you are fucked and your gains will be late because your genes suck.
lol 12% is lean but it's not lean enough for you to start losing your hair. Shit starts getting bad if you're a natty trying to go below 10%.

if you are just a sperg you can ascend with a good look :redpill:
no, because i'm a sperg.

Gymcelling won't stop you from being a sperg, just like how it won't make you taller
It will. I behave very differently depending on how I feel. The bigger I am, the more low inhib/ high test I act. If I suddenly even deluded myself into thinking I have the body of prime Arnold, I would be NT as fuck.

20, about to start college.

lol 12% is lean but it's not lean enough for you to start losing your hair. Shit starts getting bad if you're a natty trying to go below 10%.

no, because i'm a sperg.

It will. I behave very differently depending on how I feel. The bigger I am, the more low inhib/ high test I act. If I suddenly even deluded myself into thinking I have the body of prime Arnold, I would be NT as fuck.
Autism has nothing to do with body fitness. If you are autistic, you always were and always will be.

:feelsseriously: scammed by redpill chads with less than 15% bodyfat. dht doesn't care about your shenanigans.

OP in the middle:

zewriymzfwl71.png

you'll prob ascend in college since your 6ft
6ft is a lame height. If I do ascend, it won't be because of my mediocre height. I need to stop being a sperg. That's my goal.

Autism has nothing to do with body fitness. If you are autistic, you always were and always will be.
I haven't been actually diagnosed with autism. I do get NTmogged by legit autists though. There have been very few times in my life I was able to act normally. There weren't foids around those times though.

OP in the middle:

zewriymzfwl71.png
lol... cope.

But that's nothing if you have a good look and you are not crippled :redpill:
nah, dude. I'm an incel because i'm a sperg. Not going to go into any detail but I know what I know.

But it is nothing if you are not completely crippled.:redpill:

That’s why I gym ngl, every day I walk around with the knowledge that most men could kick my ass in a fight with no effort because I’m thin as fuck.
Muscles tend to give guys delusions of competence. At least split your time between gym and martial arts training (with sparring). I can promise you no amount of weightlifting will prepare you for a fist to the nose.

nah, dude. I'm an incel because i'm a sperg. Not going to go into any detail but I know what I know.
That's really nothing, no problem :forcedsmile:

Muscles tend to give guys delusions of competence. At least split your time between gym and martial arts training (with sparring). I can promise you no amount of weightlifting will prepare you for a fist to the nose.
I'd only ever get into martial arts to make money and it's too late for that. Most guys don't know how to fight either. Intimidation is like 75% of the fight when it comes to normies fighting. And there's nothing more intimidating than a guy whose biceps are the size of your head.

Gymcelling for the sake of ascension sounds like a dumb idea. Got to have a more practical goal like becoming the worlds strongest man.
If you actually want to get anywhere, start blasting testosterone or sarms.

Gymcelling for the sake of ascension sounds like a dumb idea. Got to have a more practical goal like becoming the worlds strongest man.
If you actually want to get anywhere, start blasting testosterone or sarms.
lol nah, test and sarms would fuck up my natural test levels, hormones, face etc. I just need to unironically stop being autistic.

I'd only ever get into martial arts to make money and it's too late for that. Most guys don't know how to fight either. Intimidation is like 75% of the fight when it comes to normies fighting. And there's nothing more intimidating than a guy whose biceps are the size of your head.
I've been martialartsmaxxing for 15 years and I've worked as a bouncer. How many fights have you been in?

I've been martialartsmaxxing for 15 years and I've worked as a bouncer. How many fights have you been in?
Two. Also lol if you think most bouncers have any martial arts training. They're there to look like they can kick your ass and most of the time they can because they're roided and because of that they could kill most zoomer twinks.

Two. Also lol if you think most bouncers have any martial arts training. They're there to look like they can kick your ass and most of the time they can because they're roided and because of that they could kill most zoomer twinks.
Do you imagine you know more bouncers than I do? Think about it.

lol nah, test and sarms would fuck up my natural test levels, hormones, face etc. I just need to unironically stop being autistic.
From vague recollection, I thought sarms were less harmful in fucking up your face?

GL in the gym. I'd recommend a personal trainer.

Do you imagine you know more bouncers than I do? Think about it.
Yes, I know bouncers. I have a few in my family. Their jobs are being big. If they can fight, that's just a bonus. You certainly don't fighting skill to get work as a bouncer.

From vague recollection, I thought sarms were less harmful in fucking up your face?

GL in the gym. I'd recommend a personal trainer.
yeah, but they can still fuck with your natural test production and other things like acne. Just not worth it for now, as a DYEL. Eventually when I stop seeing gains quickly I might give it a try.

Started gymcelling a month ago but I think I’m too subhuman to make real gains
I’ll start martialartsmaxxing once I get into decent physical condition. It’s embarrassing doing training and not even being able to do a regular push up.

Last edited:
Yes, I know bouncers. I have a few in my family. Their jobs are being big. If they can fight, that's just a bonus. You certainly don't fighting skill to get work as a bouncer.
Okay, I give up. Go get jacked and start some shit and you'll find out.

Okay, I give up. Go get jacked and start some shit and you'll find out.
If I start some shit, it would probably be with some drunk retards at a bar, not with UFC heavyweights. If you trained in martial arts for 15 years, you should know that the average normal doesn't know how to fight at all...

If I start some shit, it would probably be with some drunk retards at a bar, not with UFC heavyweights. If you trained in martial arts for 15 years, you should know that the average normal doesn't know how to fight at all...
But that's what I'm saying. If you don't know how to fight, you'll be one of those guys who don't know how to fight at all.
And you won't be fighting the average guy, you'll be fighting a specific guy who may have had some training. Or who has a friend who's got his back. Or maybe he gets lucky and lands one on your jaw and you end up on WSHH as "Jacked bully gets owned by lanklet"

But that's what I'm saying. If you don't know how to fight, you'll be one of those guys who don't know how to fight at all.
And you won't be fighting the average guy, you'll be fighting a specific guy who may have had some training. Or who has a friend who's got his back. Or maybe he gets lucky and lands one on your jaw and you end up on WSHH as "Jacked bully gets owned by lanklet"
You've watched too many karate movies. Fighting isn't that complex if you're fighting other untrained fighters and big muscles definitely do give you a huge edge, both physically and psychologically. You're delusional if you think a roided 250lbs untrained gorilla has the same chances of winning a fight as a 150lbs lanklet. There's a reason why weight classes exist.

Gymcelling is a cope if you aren’t planning to surgerymaxx

What is the cause of your inceldom then? If you are a manlet then gymcelling is still cope.
I'm 6'0 so king of manlets. Good enough though.
I'm just a sperg. A major one. I'm a really insecure faggot because of my past and that affects how I interact with people, especially women.