Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm good from state to state you go to the state you might get raped

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
RAPE EM':feelshaha::feelshaha::smonk:

The lyric from Quavo can be analyzed by breaking down its components and understanding the context, both in terms of language and culture. Let's look at the specific lines:

"I'm good from state to state you go to the state you might get raped (RAPE EM')"

1. "I'm good from state to state": This line suggests that Quavo is claiming his influence, reputation, or safety extends across multiple state penitentiaries. He implies that he has connections or respect in various prisons, making him "good" or safe no matter which state he is in.
  2. "you go to the state you might get raped": Here, "the state" refers to a state penitentiary. Quavo is warning that if someone else were to go to prison, they might be at risk of sexual violence, specifically rape. This line highlights the danger and harsh realities of prison life, particularly for those who do not have the same level of protection or respect that Quavo claims to have.
  3. "(RAPE EM')":This parenthetical phrase is an ad-lib, often used in rap music to emphasize or punctuate a previous line. It can serve multiple purposes:
    • Emphasis: Reinforcing the threat or warning about the dangers of prison.
    • Aggression: Adding a layer of intensity or menace to the lyric.
    • Dark Humor or Irony: In some rap lyrics, extreme statements are used to shock or provoke thought, though they can be controversial and potentially harmful.