Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im gonna try bulimiamaxing

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Since im too poor for a gym membership and i enjoy eating

Im just gonna binge and purge and brush my teeth more. Once im skinny enough ill sit upmax and get abs

Thots?

Bulimia isn't really that effective tbh. All it does is fuck up your teeth,throat and stomach. Usually by the time you throw it up you have already absorbed a lot of the nutrients/calories.

What about BF% ? You can still become skinny fat that way.

Bulimia isn't really that effective tbh. All it does is fuck up your teeth,throat and stomach. Usually by the time you throw it up you have already absorbed a lot of the nutrients/calories.
Thats why ill puke shortly after eating and limit my absorbed calories to like 500 a day

What about BF% ? You can still become skinny fat that way.
tbhtbh bulimia tends to not even make you lose weight. It only makes you lose weight if you spend more of your time dieting/abstaining than binging and throwing up.
Thats why ill puke shortly after eating and limit my absorbed calories to like 500 a day
At that point it would make more sense to just chew it and spit it out. It will still reach your stomach and get absorbed a lot.

tbhtbh bulimia tends to not even make you lose weight. It only makes you lose weight if you spend more of your time dieting/abstaining than binging and throwing up.

At that point it would make more sense to just chew it and spit it out. It will still reach your stomach and get absorbed a lot.
Hmm the chewing idea could be a good option tbh

Hmm the chewing idea could be a good option tbh
its much better. You also don't have to vomit which honestly fucking hurts if you do it a lot

Nigga go running or something

I rarely say this, but giga low IQ idea

If you can't afford a gym then you could look for freeweights available on craigslist for cheap. Or just do calisthenics.

not meth, adderall,(speed), all induce weight loss.

Hmm ill have to see if i can get some adderall. Havent taken that stuff since highschool

> VICE
Gesticulating wojak soy cuck

Got any tips? Any chance i could still drink beer?
Try going for a week, take a multivitamin every morning and just drink a shitload if water throughout the days, nothing else. It's tough but gets much easier in the middle, then a bit worse after 6th-7th day. I did it for 8, lost 9lbs, went back to eating normally and haven't gained a pound since.

told myself I would not eat more than 2000cals a day instead ate 3000 today lol

how do you find motivation for this shit if you're a truecel whos already given up?

Beer is super fattening so if you're genuinely trying to lose weight, alcohol is the first thing that should go.
Id rather continue to be a drunk and lose weight. If not id rather be obese
told myself I would not eat more than 2000cals a day instead ate 3000 today lol

how do you find motivation for this shit if you're a truecel whos already given up?
I dunno bro just belimieamax i guess

Id rather continue to be a drunk and lose weight. If not id rather be obese

I dunno bro just belimieamax i guess
drink liquor instead. beer has the same calories as soda.

drink liquor instead. beer has the same calories as soda.
Good idea tbh
Low IQ advice tbh. Hard alcohol contains a ton of calories because alcohol breaks down into sugar. Greater concentration per volume means you still get a lot of calories, but relatively speaking not much drunker.

A shot of vodka has around 100 calories. For comparison, a typical beer like Budweister or Corona has around 150. Even "light" beers like Bud Light have over 100.

This is why alcohol products are the antithesis of losing weight or dieting. Getting drunk is a great cope but you can't both diet and drink regularly and expect to lose weight, especially without exercise.

Hmm. Perhaps ill drink high volume alcohol so that way ill drink far less calories and get just as drunk

just drink everclear br0
What about moonshine? I’ve heard that’s pretty damn powerful.

I also heard it’s illegal but I’m sure that isn’t of concern. :feelshehe:

Just be yourself bro

What about moonshine? I’ve heard that’s pretty damn powerful.

I also heard it’s illegal but I’m sure that isn’t of concern. :feelshehe:
just make some prison wine br0

pruno-howto-01-600x325.jpg

images

pruno.jpg

Like beer with a very high alcohol content so that way i only drink a few and not like 12
But the more alcohol content it has, the more calories it has. That's the entire point of the example I made for you. The major component that gives calories is alcohol. In other words, yes there are some beverages that give more or less calories without the alcohol, the amount of pure alcohol you consume is the main source of calories - so it doesn't really matter what vessel you use for it. If you want to lose weight, you have to cut down on alcohol.

I know you don't want to. I didn't want to either. I used to be a daily drinker, and I drank heavy. However, at some point my metabolism slowed down (and I realized I wasn't accomplishing as much as I want to, but I imagine that this isn't as much of a problem for you because you are NEET [no offense meant]). As a result, I started getting a sizeable beer gut. Nowadays I've cut down to drinking once or twice a week, and I feel fine. The transition period sucked, but most days I hardly even think about drinking anymore. The sooner you cut down the better IMO.

Since im too poor for a gym membership and i enjoy eating

Im just gonna binge and purge and brush my teeth more. Once im skinny enough ill sit upmax and get abs

Thots?
giphy.gif

But the more alcohol content it has, the more calories it has. That's the entire point of the example I made for you. The major component that gives calories is alcohol. In other words, yes there are some beverages that give more or less calories without the alcohol, the amount of pure alcohol you consume is the main source of calories - so it doesn't really matter what vessel you use for it. If you want to lose weight, you have to cut down on alcohol.

I know you don't want to. I didn't want to either. I used to be a daily drinker, and I drank heavy. However, at some point my metabolism slowed down (and I realized I wasn't accomplishing as much as I want to, but I imagine that this isn't as much of a problem for you because you are NEET [no offense meant]). As a result, I started getting a sizeable beer gut. Nowadays I've cut down to drinking once or twice a week, and I feel fine. The transition period sucked, but most days I hardly even think about drinking anymore. The sooner you cut down the better IMO.
Ill take the advice to heart. When i gymceld i drank most days but was also working out like 2 hours a day. I really jusy gotta stop being so fucking lazy tbh

You can try something else , i did this during my neet days and basically i gamed all day and ate below 1k calories it works but willl leave you will have left over skin since you lose muscle mass aswell, which ISN'T pretty but better than being fat right.