Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m gonna try approaching girls and post the results here

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
As a 3/10 guy even asking for directions is nearly impossible only friend who’s a chad lite just says you just got to approach girls like fuck him for saying this it’s sa she can’t see my struggle I will post the results in a week or so or update it here and there

fakecel if you've never tried this before

tenor.gif

If i approached a woman i would end up in court, imagine an ugly autist approaching a 21st century woman, that would end well.

If i approached a woman i would end up in court, imagine an ugly autist approaching a 21st century woman, that would end well.

Burned at the stake

I only approach older people because they have some respect for me unlike modern people

I spent the whole of last week going to random societies at my university and then approaching girls there, they almost all looked extremely disinterested and distressed, and a few ran away from me.

That said I am a boring guy and even a lot of guys who aren't gamers or political nerds will get bored talking to me after a minute or so.

I will man if it comes to that I hope They don’t push my angER

Good luck. Perhaps you will get lucky.

Save some for me Chad!