Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm gonna take normies advice and try to be positive for a month

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
IRL Of course.

I'm gonna try being positive, and happy to see if that actually makes a difference in terms of inceldom. I already know it won't change shit but I just want to reassure myself. What normies don't understand is that we were not born this way, we were molded this way due to the negative reinforcement we got constantly

Don't be a retard. Nobody's gonna give a shit.

good luck man.

IRL Of course.

I'm gonna try being positive, and happy to see if that actually makes a difference in terms of inceldom. I already know it won't change shit but I just want to reassure myself. What normies don't understand is that we were not born this way, we were molded this way due to the negative reinforcement we got constantly
If you are sub4 normie advice won't work, but if you do go with normie advice(and you are sub4), go for ethnic girls

being positive towards yourself and the people you care about is a really good thing. it makes you happy

don't be positive towards girls though.

Try it for a year if you're seriously hoping that your circumstances will change.

it wont get you female attention but it might help you mentally

I can't be posittive for a fucking second

If people already know you as depressing, creepy or negative, they will laugh at you for trying to be a better person.

Already tried doing that after my blue-pilled father kept saying, "Just be positive and you'll start attracting women."

He was wrong.

be prepared for disappointment, that way you cant be

don't forget to take a shower and just be yourself

IRL Of course.

you have to stay off the site, or visit it minimally

What about just beeeeeeeeing your self?

Been there, done that. 90% chance you are just going to be taken advantage of if you do not know what you are doing. So I am going to be nice and impart some of my oldcel advice (i.e. I'm just going to rant) to you so you don't fall into the same traps I did.

Being positive about things will get you out there talking to more people, thats for sure, but this approach also makes ot real easy to fall into the beta orbiter trap. You will constantly tell yourself lies to reassure yourself and make you think you still have a chance. You can be nice but don't let her take up a large chunk of your time unless you genuinely enjoy talking to her. Just don't think that her talking to you and occasionally flirting with you means that you are into her. If you are spending time with her because you want to fuck her and she doesn't respond in a definite positive way to any of your advances then ditch her and only be willing to talk to her if she wants to go out on a date. Normies will say that this is being a creep (or wtfever blanket term they are using these days) but it is really just called having self respect and not allowing people to use your time and energy for their own benefit. Chads act this way all the fucking time but the difference between them and us is that being forced to reject a woman that you are into doesn't hurt as bad for them because they know they can and will get laid.

Good luck, I'm doing this as well. As much as inceldom sucks, I don't want to be depressed anymore.