Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm gonna take electroconvulsive therapy

B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★★
They will fry my brain brocels. I know this isn't right choice but I'm so weak and miserable that I'll accept it for the hope that maybe something will change. I want to feel good for a few seconds even if it's just a chemical illusion. It's over bros, it's truly over. I'm lost.

How will it help?

How will it help?
Maybe it will stop the negative thoughts and I feel like a zombie. Even feeling like a zombie is better than the chronic misery I'm experiencing rn.

Maybe it will stop the negative thoughts and I feel like a zombie. Even feeling like a zombie is better than the chronic misery I'm experiencing rn.
I see. Update us on how it goes.

Just get a lobotomy BROOO

Yaptın mı? Nasıldı?

Yaptın mı? Nasıldı?
Vazgeçtim birkaç ay bekleyeceğim. 2 sene önce majör depresyon tanısı aldım, birkaç aydır iyiydim ama bu ay çok brutal geçiyor. Geçmişte düzelmişti belki yine düzelir. Beynini kızartmadan önce emin olmak lazım.

They will fry my brain brocels. I know this isn't right choice but I'm so weak and miserable that I'll accept it for the hope that maybe something will change. I want to feel good for a few seconds even if it's just a chemical illusion. It's over bros, it's truly over. I'm lost.

Have they offered it to you ?

. Beynini kızartmadan önce emin olmak lazım.
Temelli bir etkisi mi var? Geçici sanıyordum. Bildiğin lobotomi o zaman bu amk.

It's only get worse. I don't offer therapy for anyone.
It's just a waste of your time & money, therapy is for normies and women who aren't self aware or smart enough to know what the fuck is wrong with them, if you're self aware it's completely fucking useless. you're paying for a guy/woman to sit there and PRETEND to care about your problems for an hour. CUCKED. Only go to these people in order to get prescriptions nothing else.

Temelli bir etkisi mi var? Geçici sanıyordum. Bildiğin lobotomi o zaman bu amk.
Unutkanlık ve zeka düşüklüğü yapıyor. Evet lobotomi gibi bir şey. Belli bir yaştan sonra terapi almak zaten kanser hastasına ağrı kesici vermek gibi. Sorunu çözmüyorsun sadece acıyı azaltıyor.

I wanted to get this treatment, but I was refused to two times. I was told it's only for total suicidal cases, not permarotters