Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Im gonna stop being incel

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Today i decided to try to have sex with women. The things im gonna improve are:

1. eyes of being all day on the computer and not sleeping a normal schedule, changing those things and also going out more, i need sun.
2. posture, it's not bad but could be better, when i sit down i mean.
3. trying to get friends and going out to night clubs and parties
4. getting a shower every day instead of 2-3 days
5. being more careful with the clothes i wear
6. wearing shoes that make me a little bit taller, i mean jordan
7. taking care of my beard/hair in general, i don't even have a haircut, i have very long hair and that's it.
8. don't wasting my time on the internet in forums like reddit or even youtube, im literally addicted to youtube, i watch hundreds of content every year, im addicted as many other people, i have to change this.

This is my plan, the most important one is going out and having a social life. Wish me luck incels

See you tomorrow

I don't want to ruin the fun, haha, but I know someone is going to take you seriously.
LMAO

I don't want to ruin the fun, haha, but I know someone is going to take you seriously.
ty for context

:lul: g thanks

Hoping a serial killer reaches u first and u are never heard of again turd

Today i decided to try to have sex with women. The things im gonna improve are:

1. eyes of being all day on the computer and not sleeping a normal schedule, changing those things and also going out more, i need sun.
2. posture, it's not bad but could be better, when i sit down i mean.
3. trying to get friends and going out to night clubs and parties
4. getting a shower every day instead of 2-3 days
5. being more careful with the clothes i wear
6. wearing shoes that make me a little bit taller, i mean jordan
7. taking care of my beard/hair in general, i don't even have a haircut, i have very long hair and that's it.
8. don't wasting my time on the internet in forums like reddit or even youtube, im literally addicted to youtube, i watch hundreds of content every year, im addicted as many other people, i have to change this.

This is my plan, the most important one is going out and having a social life. Wish me luck incels
Start by leaving this forum.Or better change your phone with a Nokia 3310 to cut all contact with soyciety.

Start by leaving this forum.Or better change your phone with a Nokia 3310 to cut all contact with soyciety.
they still make those?

It's all about personality (aryan genes+being 2+feet tall)

the least schizoid incels.is poster