Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im gonna start doing people favours

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
Okay, so hear me out. Im sick of the bad energy ive been getting lately and I want to change the way things are looking.
Im gonna start doing some charity work especially for my close ones
I will take time of my day to help those who need it iI will give people money if they forget it for coffee etc

This is not bluepill I know the rules of the game, it wont increase my smv, im not doing it for that
but I do believe in karma. Do good and your life will improve, even if its just your general mood.

Thoughts?

do charity work in africa, then you can find a child bride

Help random people when the same random people wouldn't give a fuck if you where the one needed help.

Nah just kidding I understand you I also hate having this negative energy around me tbh but I'm too lazy to change it.

E6b
MAssive cuck 2

Karma is a gigacope just world fallacy, if it even were real why are the bullies not suffering and instead they are the successful ones?
Karma is only REal only if you delivER it yourself.

That's cool, but just remember that whenever you need help, no one will be there for you.

That's cool, but just remember that when you ever need help, no one will be there for you.
This. And keep in mind who was shit to you. These people won't chance their mind by you being helpful to them. Concentrate on the people around who are worth it. Or total stangers, if that is your thing, samaritacel

I dunno man, seems like you'll be helping ppl that don't deserve it while not receiving any help at all.

Just don't be anybody's door mat.

Good OP small acts of kindness is important and it is very important to be nice and a goodguy at least that is my philosophy to be a kind gentle person kinda like be the change you want to see even though no one will do the same.

Help random people when the same random people wouldn't give a fuck if you where the one needed help.

This is true, us on this forum know this extra well. But I do it for my own peace of mind.
At the end of the day I think its a good part of humanity, giving that is
Karma is a gigacope just world fallacy, if it even were real why are the bullies not suffering and instead they are the successful ones?
Karma is only REal only if you delivER it yourself.
I hear you as Ive studied the blackpill, read the selfish gene I know all about how unfair everything is Im not going bluepill I look outside of that.
But building immense hatred has only decreased my health - now how does that help me?

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If you are on this site I do not believe you're in a position where you should be helping others than yourself. Be nice to people; never be rude. But don't start running around for others. It is not what forms natural relationship. Relationships need to be mutual. And you have problems of your own you need to sort out. Work out, study, educate yourself, analyse your condition and selfimproove.

Last edited:
Help men.
Yep. If there was a way I could help men I would.. but I'm all out of options. Plus men are more reluctant to ask for help too. Keeping up their masculine persona and all that.

Haha, I knew the soy was coming

If you are on this site I do not believe you're in a position where you should be helping others than yourself. Be nice to people; never be rude. But don't start running around for others. It is not what forms natural relationship. Relationships need to be mutual. And you have problems of your own you need to sort out. Work out, study, educate yourself, analyse your condition and selfimproove.

It is not really about forming relationships and I'll help when Im needed and when I can. I wont just randomly ask people.
Like Ive said Its for my peace of mind.

do charity work in africa, then you can find a child bride
Smart boy
That's cool, but just remember that whenever you need help, no one will be there for you.

Brutal realitypill lol at believing in karma
Good OP small acts of kindness is important and it is very important to be nice and a goodguy at least that is my philosophy to be a kind gentle person kinda like be the change you want to see even though no one will do the same.
Fucking soynuts just rope for even talking like that
This is true, us on this forum know this extra well. But I do it for my own peace of mind.
At the end of the day I think its a good part of humanity, giving that is

I hear you as Ive studied the blackpill, read the selfish gene I know all about how unfair everything is Im not going bluepill I look outside of that.
But building immense hatred has only decreased my health - now how does that help me?
QUicker death less suffering as a subhuman male

Last edited: