Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m gonna sperg out and ask out a bunch of women until I ascend

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What could go wrong I’ve been rejected enough times

it wont work im sorry, just go eR and revenge

Cold approach are pretty bad, but if one would compare it to tinder it is infinitely better chances.

Gonna be brutal.

You’re either going to end like ER or suicide with no revenge :fuk: either way, this is going to be brutal to watch

Their chad friends and white knight orbiters will notice and might start humiliating you. In the worst case you might get beaten by them if the foid really got disgusted by your approach or she has a boyfriend:foidSoy:. Assuming you will cold approach in your nearest nightclubs.

I thought of this when I was really low and thought I had nothing to lose but, when I did try (this time just to make friends) I got ignored :shock:

Pretty sure girls aren’t interested in a NEET, don’t bothER trying

A user (@uninstall) that used to post here back in the glory days of this site, had already done this experiment. He cold approached 1000 foids and gave updates and details on each interaction. On the last one he uploaded audio of the approach. His pick up line that he used was "You look sympathetic". Very beta cucked pick up line to use on a foid.

A user (@uninstall) that used to post here back in the glory days of this site, had already done this experiment. He cold approached 1000 foids and gave updates and details on each interaction. On the last one he uploaded audio of the approach. His pick up line that he used was "You look sympathetic". Very beta cucked pick up line to use on a foid.
Not like your pick up line will change anything if you're ugly :feelsbadman:

You will get accused of harassment by one

Good luck man. I hope it works out for you :feelsaww:

Have you started yet?

guess that didn't went well

Super Troopers Police GIF

Since you have nothing to lose, you should start every approach with, “Are you a banana? Because I find you apPEELing!”

Go ahead, its one of the most brutal blackpills, especially try it near a university campus

You'll have sex but not the way you imagined it :feelskek:

Rest in dakrness

What could go wrong I’ve been rejected enough times
Some lowtier ethnic normie got first daygame lay on 650th approach. You will do 650 approaches to get a lay too?