Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm gonna remove my signature

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
Recently with all of the threads I've been making about how blackcels can ascend in Japan, I've started to realize that things aren't as black and white as I thought they were. I mean, I knew from the beginning that it was a morally grey subject, but just now for the first time, I'm starting to realize that I'm no different, even if I'm not white.

Now if you aren't aware these are two quotes from my signature:

"If men stood together women wouldn't be doing this to us. If ricecels in Asia stood together their women wouldn't be whoring themselves to SEAmaxers" - Insanus Virginem

"No, get the fuck out of my region." - Omnilet

When I first put them there, I was so sure that I was on the same side as these people, but now I've realized that having them there just makes me feel like a hypocrite, and quite a bit of an asshole, since those can easily be redirected towards me.

I don't know man, a few months ago I was pretty sure of myself that I had nothing in common with a JBWmaxxer, and that what I was doing was completely different.

But after all of the responses I've gotten from ricecel's themselves, I've started to realize that I'm no better, since I'm trying to exploit the system just as much as white's are.

Don't get me wrong, I still find WMAF couples absolutely disgusting and cucked, but now I finally realize that I'm no better than they are.

I guess I was being a bit of a dumbass for thinking that I was all that different, so consider this as an apology, for whatever it's worth.

I'm sorry you got no replies.

Also fuck this cucked shit, burn all race mixers!

Op really feinding for some of that chicken chow pow pussy. Even if I could SEAmaxx I think Ricefoids stink:feelspuke:

I'm not into roasties, I just want a girl my age who loves me

I want Unicorns to be real and a multimillion dollar record contract for not doing anything

But then there’s reality

I want Unicorns to be real and a multimillion dollar record contract for not doing anything

But then there’s reality

Even if you don't find a gf over there, the trip is still pretty worth it, Japan is a beautiful place filled with tons of copes

Even if you don't find a gf over there, the trip is still pretty worth it, Japan is a beautiful place filled with tons of copes

How would you be able to move there and NEETmax?

And if you left to there would it fuck up your NEETmaxxing?

How would you be able to move there and NEETmax?

And if you left to there would it fuck up your NEETmaxxing?

It wouldn't hurt me at all as long as it's just a vacation

It wouldn't hurt me at all as long as it's just a vacation

Leaving the country would fuck up my unemployment so I’m not going anywhere it’s almost run out anyway but I saved it all

Do you I guess Noodles just kinda disgust me they all look like each other

Leaving the country would fuck up my unemployment so I’m not going anywhere it’s almost run out anyway but I saved it all

Do you I guess Noodles just kinda disgust me they all look like each other
A lot of them are pretty cute imo

Better option than settling with a landwhale atleast

I mean that's the same thing with every complaint against white people.

"Whites are conquerors" so is every historic race and culture
"Whites are colonizers" so is every historic race and culture
"Whites are slavers" so is every historic race and culture

Western whites were just the most all time successful at it

"Whites are racist"

Yeah? So is everybody else

If ricemen were a hot commodity in white places they'd be doing the same thing "JBWmaxers" do. Some of them already do that, Japs and rich chinks SEAmax too.

I don't agree with everything you say, but I can see where your coming from

A lot of white's JBWmaxx because they have nowhere else to go, it doesn't mean that it's justified (would prefer that they go to africa), but I can definitely see why.

There are a lot of Chinese guys who have been doing this in africa too, and tend to leave behind a lot of blasian kids without any fathers.