Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I'm gonna play this game

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
81NYGoBhtVL.jpg

atori no sora to shinchuu no tsuki

download it a while a go but i'm too lazy to play it. I like these waifus

don't like visual novels that much but will check it out

Yeah I'm going to download so waifu gaming soon. Bookmarked.

what's it about, hikki that changes one thing to become pretty boy & gets to pick one to fuck?

what's it about, hikki that changes one thing to become pretty boy & gets to pick one to fuck?
lmao

haven't gone further into the story but seems like a cliché ''guy return to his hometown at countryside to live his summer teen love" tbh

but I kinda like these, let's see what happens

I will not play this game but I hope you enjoy it

lmao

haven't gone further into the story but seems like a cliché ''guy return to his hometown at countryside to live his summer teen love" tbh

but I kinda like these, let's see what happens
Plot twist halfway through, aliens invade & the cast are frozen in time by the good faction then a 1000 years later are thawed out & trained to fight back in mechs against the invaders, magical girls & the protagonist's dick is the key to unlocking their potential, one is a trap too yooooooò.

Sorry for spoiling it.

Plot twist halfway through, aliens invade & the cast are frozen in time by the good faction then a 1000 years later are thawed out & trained to fight back in mechs against the invaders, magical girls & the protagonist's dick is the key to unlocking their potential, one is a trap too yooooooò.

Sorry for spoiling it.
giphy.gif

Where are the colorful hair waifus

Fair ig, seems like an early 2000's or 2010's game
it's from 2009 it seems

I'm not really into the colourful waifus tbh I want to try this one as well, it's from the same company

38209.jpg

I really liked this design ngl

it's from 2009 it seems

I'm not really into the colourful waifus tbh I want to try this one as well, it's from the same company

38209.jpg

I really liked this design ngl
I like that art style too :feelshehe:

Enjoy the cumming.

I have a ton of VNs I have yet to even download, but I have them if I'm ever bored.

I have a ton of VNs I have yet to even download, but I have them if I'm ever bored.
Truth is you'll never get around to it or fulfill all your plans, there just isn't enough time, things get in the way, you forget, lose motivation or something new occupies that time slot. Obsessive fomo must be absolute hell.

i can see their panties

d10.gif

I can't play VNs, tried to play that free one everyone is obsessing over doki doki literature & couldn't get into it.