Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i'm gonna go to a mental hospital

NonNT

NonNT

loser
★★★
i vented to my therapist about the brutal blackpill reality i live in. i told her about all the pills i’ve swallowed, like the dogpill etc and how i’m doomed by the autismpill. she just sat there with her normie gaze, probably thinking i’m some schizoid or whatever. but they don’t get it, they can’t see the truth we do. normies are blind to the reality, they don’t understand the suffering of us truecels. they think it’s all in my head, like some delusion, but it’s the cold hard truth.

i vented to my therapist about the brutal blackpill reality i live in. i told her about all the pills i’ve swallowed, like the dogpill etc and how i’m doomed by the autismpill. she just sat there with her normie gaze, probably thinking i’m some schizoid or whatever. but they don’t get it, they can’t see the truth we do. normies are blind to the reality, they don’t understand the suffering of us truecels. they think it’s all in my head, like some delusion, but it’s the cold hard truth.
Don't go to a foid thERapist.

Get a competent male therapist.

Also, avoid mental hospitals to the max.
They will treat you terribly there.

Moreover, you're not insane, you're just suffering because of the pain of social isolation. Getting a hobby and a group of friends will help you more than any hospital or therapist.

Foid therapists cannot and will not help omega males.

Last edited:

i was already in one and it was good. you can just ldar most of the time and they will leave you alone

i had a male thERapist he sucked ass and was bluepilled af

i had a male thERapist he sucked ass and was bluepilled af
Foids CANNOT EMPATHIZE with omega males.

Let me say again:

Any foid's empathy for you is strictly ZERO.

Foids CANNOT EMPATHIZE with omega males.

Let me say again:

Any foid's empathy for you is strictly ZERO.
you’re right, they feel no empathy at all. but generally, therapists are just cope. i talk to therapist for my own entertainment. it’s amusing to troll foid therapists, watching the shock in their eyes when i drop some blackpill truth bombs is pure lifefuel. they have no clue how deep the blackpill goes or how much the bluepilled world is just a lie. seeing their disbelief when i expose them to the brutal realities of lookism and hypergamy is hilarious.

i vented to my therapist about the brutal blackpill reality i live in. i told her about all the pills i’ve swallowed, like the dogpill etc and how i’m doomed by the autismpill. she just sat there with her normie gaze
Giga non nt if you actually told a therapist about women fucking dogs :lul:

Why would you go to therapy in the first place

get ready to be pinned down and r@ped by mentally ill ogrecels buddy boyo:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

Imagine telling a fucking therapist about the blackpill,thats a beeline ticket to a mental institution or maybe even prison

i’m in this mental hospital right now, and it’s full of oldcels and bottom-of-the-barrel subhuman-tier people. uglyfoids everywhere too. no high-tier normies or beckys in sight, just absolute trash genetic garbage. everyone’s got an extremely low iq here, and i’m effortlessly iqmogging all of them combined. they put me in a room with some guy who desperately needs lefort1 surgery. i noticed his underbite immediately. i hate this place so much, i just want them to move me to another ward. fuck my life:feelskek:

Moreover, you're not insane, you're just suffering because of the pain of social isolation. Getting a hobby and a group of friends will help you more than any hospital or (((therapist))).

Foid (((therapists))) cannot and will not help omega males.

holy shit they are so fucking retarded they probably got their brains fried by the (((meds))). i've never met such retarded fucks in my life

holy shit they are so fucking retarded they probably got their brains fried by the (((meds))). i've never met such retarded fucks in my life
pics or didnt happen

(((they))) are gonna fry your brain too, and with the same (((meds))), Mr. Genius.

Why don't you just run away?

Go fishing, it'll be better for you.

OP soon: