Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im gonna go see joker 2 tonight

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer/ .org Moderator
★★★★★
I don't like him becoming sexhaver

But I still think im gonna like it a bit

At a theater?

Waste of money

JFL at seeing big Joker 2 ad on the street in my small and cold city where I live and experience soyciety's bullshit such as not being able to get a job without nepotism.

Have fun, you going with any friends/acquaintances at all?

Aside from it being wokeified, I'm sure there's some enjoyment in it: Such was the case for Dune part I & II for me, good but was wokeified so much it's unreal
At a theater?
I would assume so, though personally I'd much rather stay at my place & stream if possible:
-No couples
-No noise
-Don't have to pay for overpriced snacks
-Can crack open as many beers as I want
-etc.

Hope you enjoy it

Have fun, you going with any friends/acquaintances at all?

Aside from it being wokeified, I'm sure there's some enjoyment in it: Such was the case for Dune part I & II for me, good but was wokeified so much it's unreal

I would assume so, though personally I'd much rather stay at my place & stream if possible:
-No couples
-No noise
-Don't have to pay for overpriced snacks
-Can crack open as many beers as I want
-etc.
I agree
If i were to watch a movie, i'd watch it on a pirate site

yeah bro, just keep rotting in your basement to not "waste" money
You can still go outside & spend cash on more useful things, which is what OP implied....

There are better copes to spend money on than watching a cash grab like Joker 2 at the theater

Just wait like a day and it'll be on torrent or nzb sites. No sense in giving kikes their shekels.

There are better copes to spend money on than watching a cash grab like Joker 2 at the theater
You don't decide which copes are worth spending money on. If he wants to see Joker 2, spending it on seeing the movie is worth it to him.

You can still go outside & spend cash on more useful things, which is what OP implied....
Which is nonsense, because he is not the one deciding what is "useful" and what is not.
Whatever makes him happy is worth it and useful, and if OP wants to see Joker 2, it's perfectly fine to spend the money on the movie ticket.

You don't decide which copes are worth spending money on. If he wants to see Joker 2, spending it on seeing the movie is worth it to him.
Man I was just making a comment. OP can do what he likes

:feelsokman: