Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm gonna get an Instagram account for NTmaxxing

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
-
title. If I can analize some of the normie shit, maybe I can blend in or learn to act like them

How are you going to blend in if you don’t post any photos with friends? You either need a social circle or to be attractive to appear NT

Incels also take incel-tier pics, so...

How are you going to blend in if you don’t post any photos with friends? You either need a social circle or to be attractive to appear NT
I just want to look at the basic instagram flood. posting photos is cucked

social media is retarded

Brag Thread!

Another Normfag mogger
:banhammer:

tbh you’re either NT or you aren’t, trying to imitate people who fundamentally see the world differently from you is never a successful endeavor

all of the things that NT normies value and base 99% of their opinion of a person off of (who gets the most pussy, who’s the most “alpha”, who’s the most popular, who has the most followers, who has the most expensive shoes, etc) is completely worthless and superficial to me. as a result I can never fit in with them

Brag Thread!

Another Normfag mogger
:banhammer:
neega wtf, I don't even have an account
tbh you’re either NT or you aren’t, trying to imitate people who fundamentally see the world differently from you is never a successful endeavor

all of the things that NT normies value and base 99% of their opinion of a person off of (who gets the most pussy, who’s the most “alpha”, who’s the most popular, who has the most followers, who has the most expensive shoes, etc) is completely worthless and superficial to me. as a result I can never fit in with them
I'm trying to understand the normie culture, it's more like an science experiment for me

neega wtf, I don't even have an account

I'm trying to understand the normie culture, it's more like an science experiment for me

IG = Normfag = Mogger = :banhammer:

title. If I can analize some of the normie shit, maybe I can blend in or learn to act like them
Neat plan but gets kinda blown out by the fact that you're going to analyze a giant highlight reel of fake superficial behaviours from which you will only learn superficial behaviours that your sub-normal tier life and face can't cash in on plus that are frowned upon IRL.

Get a social circle ASAP,

If ur not legit +6.5/10 non nt pictures wont do good