Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im gonna end it all i know you people don't give a fuck don't bother reading then

Veganbot

Veganbot

Greycel
i have no irl friends
I've never had a girlfriend
nobody likes me other than family, online friends
i legit have no reason to be alive
im existing

i just wanted to say to all of the whores, normals thanks a fucking lot for doing anything but laugh at me and ignore me.
my life is hell.
goodbye cruel world
ps if your reading this idgaf if you tell me to "just do it pussy" fuck off nigger and i don't care if you

You just joined monday and have less than 2 posts and one is a suicide letter? Hi edgy cuck tears. If serious though dont rope.

HES NOT FUCKING LARPING BRO
dont do it

go back to reddit

I will bet anything this guy is younger than 20

Man,we all are going through similar lives. That's why we are even here. RIP if you suicide.

ps if your reading this idgaf if you tell me to "just do it pussy" fuck off nigger and i don't care if
This isnt a nike commercial faggot. Do whatever you want

Dude, I know that ending it all seems like the answer in the heat of the moment, but hold on. If it's real, it's going to pass. Believe it or not, I kind of care that you might actually kill yourself.

It's probably a cucktear waiting for answers like, "that's right, do it mate", "no don't do it like that, go ER in a children school", or some shit like that. For them post on that cuck board.

It's probably a cucktear waiting for answers like, "that's right, do it mate", "no don't do it like that, go ER in a children school", or some shit like that. For them post on that cuck board.
Exactly. Cucktears come suck our hairy balls faggots :lul::lul::lul:

Well if you are really an incel, then the truth is life will never get easier, only harder.

I don’t give a fuck honestly but I still read it.
We are suicidal bro but the only thing that keeps me going alive is the fact that living or dying is pointless, and you should not base your life or death on society’s expectations. Make your own . Remember that if you die you’re just a meaningless speck in the universe. If you live you’re also a meaningless speck in the universe. So there’s really no point dying or living at all. This keeps me going and I see life as just a ultimate joke, and so should you. A joke you can be a part of

You just joined monday and have less than 2 posts and one is a suicide letter? Hi edgy cuck tears. If serious though dont rope.
This.

Also if you are serious then do what you want to do. If you feel roping will free you of suffering, then who are we to tell you not to. Virtue signalling is stupid. We know the black pill is true, we know it's over for us, so why prolong the suffering? If you're just being an edgy shit who it's not actually over for, then don't rope.

I will bet anything this guy is younger than 20
yep
This.

Also if you are serious then do what you want to do. If you feel roping will free you of suffering, then who are we to tell you not to. Virtue signalling is stupid. We know the black pill is true, we know it's over for us, so why prolong the suffering? If you're just being an edgy shit who it's not actually over for, then don't rope.
well said

Although honestly What do I know I’ve been that low before too where suicide feels like the only option. The only thing that pushed me out of that dark place was time. I would plan my suicide and then just sit there and wait for the time to go by in order for those feelings to pass. I know it’s hard but those suicidal feelings will eventually pass

I know I haven’t gone through your experiences and I can’t udnerstand how you’re feeling but honestly this is my view on suicide .

But what do I know tbh im gonna kill myself in a couple of years anyway. I’m actually writing suicide notes everyday in order for me to read them the day I finally think enough is enough.

I don’t give a fuck honestly but I still read it.
We are suicidal bro but the only thing that keeps me going alive is the fact that living or dying is pointless, and you should not base your life or death on society’s expectations. Make your own . Remember that if you die you’re just a meaningless speck in the universe. If you live you’re also a meaningless speck in the universe. So there’s really no point dying or living at all. This keeps me going and I see life as just a ultimate joke, and so should you. A joke you can be a part of
at least you are honest unlike all of the bitch therapists

WAHHHH BY EDGE LORD WAHHHHH

Plus my life is a piece of shit as well
I got schizophrenia , no friends, no girlfriend, am a curry monkey, I’m a manlet, every girl I talked to eventually rejects me, depression has haunted me , multiple suicide attempts.

picture of your set up if real? If so then hope nothing goes wrong with whatever method

I think if anything, this site is a clear sign that you're not alone. Don't do it. If this is real, just hang on with the rest of us.

livestream it and make sure you tell everyone that you are doing it because of incel life. That way we might get some sympathy.

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way.

I mean... what is it you truly want out of life? It seems that being liked by others is very important to you, and that's fine - it is for me too. I'm an extrovert but I hide because... well, because I have anxiety and part of that is social anxiety. I feel incompatible with I think most people and also like a lot of them aren't particularly friendly.

But I don't want to die because I know that good people are out there - I just need to try to get better at finding and meeting them. That might take time. Also, being alone isn't THAT bad. I mean, I feel kind of low when I'm alone a lot but I just play video games, get nice food and drink, chill online, work on little projects, maybe even learn a skill or something.

Especially as you're under 20 I would say give things time and be patient with life. You never know what might come along or what you yourself might think of to improve your situation :)

shouldn't rope until late 20s at least

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way.

I mean... what is it you truly want out of life? It seems that being liked by others is very important to you, and that's fine - it is for me too. I'm an extrovert but I hide because... well, because I have anxiety and part of that is social anxiety. I feel incompatible with I think most people and also like a lot of them aren't particularly friendly.

But I don't want to die because I know that good people are out there - I just need to try to get better at finding and meeting them.

Especially as you're under 20 I would say give things time and be patient with life. You never know what might come along or what you yourself might think of to improve your situation :)
This is the biggest cope post I've seen in my time of posting here, in that you're trying to convince him that there's still hope you're young. When I was 18, everyone told me you're young there's still hope. A while later, nothings changed, and everyone still views me as a subhuman abomination.

I will be straight up in what I'm saying, as there's no point in virtue signaling to make anyone "feel better", because I'm a "good person". The truth is that it's over for you if you're not born perfect, you're not in any way important to the world and most certainly won't be with a simple observation of trends. Being patient with life, and expecting that there are any good people out there, is a futile lie people tell themselves to feel better.

It's over.

It’s almost time for julycels

Did u dieded already OP?
i have no irl friends
im existing

i just wanted to say to all of the whores, normals thanks a fucking lot for doing anything but laugh at me and ignore me.
my life is hell.
goodbye cruel world
ps if your reading this idgaf if you tell me to "just do it pussy" fuck off nigger and i don't care if you

You'd better fucking do a livestream so we know you're not a bullshitter, OP.

At least you have online friends, I cant even make friends online

same tbh, the only thing keeping me here is my few family members

EDGE LORD
Soy+boy+grin_f35656_6529216.jpg

what´s your race, height and looks rating?

Please don't rope. I'm sorry for your suffering. It's not your fault.

i have no irl friends
im existing

my life is hell.
goodbye cruel world
Noooo, we don’t need to lose another vegan

livestream it and make sure you tell everyone that you are doing it because of incel life. That way we might get some sympathy.

This.

Women's evil has to stop

"Teehee"
By the way, don't kill yoursf for real breh.

An unlovable man should only kill himself in an effort to gain sympathy for his brother incels if he, seized by a fit of the blackest nihilism, wanted his death to be as meaningless as possible. Perhaps, wanting to make a statement about the fundamentally absurd nature of the cosmos wanted to make his suicide the perfect expression of it.

Now, make no mistake. People would care if an undesirable man succumbs to the razor or the rope in some public way, declaring his sexual or romantic frustrations was the motivation for his suicide. But never assume for even a fraction of a moment that the attention would be positive, that it would soften the hearts of those who, having spent their entire lives under Nature's tutelage, learned long ago to harden them when confronted by Ugliness and its myriad incarnations. No, the reaction wouldn't be sympathy, or kindness. There would be no soul-searching or shedding of tears. The response would be resentment and wrath.

"How dare this grotesque thing attempt to hold our feelings hostage? How dare he attempt to coerce affection from others? It's almost like he was holding the blade up to our own jugular the moment he placed it to his, trying to force us to feel something against our own wills. His happiness is not our responsibility, or the responsibility of anyone else and, attempting to make it otherwise is tantamount to the delusional rapist who believes he can compel the object of his desire to love him."

In a sense, such indictments would be accurate. A rapist can't force his victim to truly find him desirable. Said victim may mumble "I love you" in response to her assailant's demands she do so as he holds a gun up to her head, but the declaration would, of course, would be a lie and she would speak it with anguished tears staining her cheeks. An ugly man trying to elicit sympathy from others by murdering himself would be considered guilty of committing the same kind of violation and people subjected to it would react accordingly.
They would resist: screaming, shrieking and clawing the entire time. They would employ every tool imparted to them by both Nature and God to preserve their inherent hatred of physical ugliness with all of the fervor of the maiden struggling against the grotesque brute attempting to seize her virtue.

The rites of the ancient Hebrews made use of two sacrifices in their attempt to cleanse themselves of sin. There was the holocaust, bled dry and burnt to ash, dedicated to glorious Yahweh and all of the beauty he had crafted. In a way, this offering was just as beloved and sacred as the deity its death was dedicated to. Then there was the scapegoat, the thing magically burdened with the collective wickedness of the tribe. This hideous thing was commended to Azazel, the Lord of the parched desert, cast from a cliff to die alone in the wilderness, to be devoured by the unholy forces of sterility that haunted it.

If an incel decides to end himself for the sake of his brothers and their misery, to dedicate his body and what little remains of his soul to the sacrificial pyre, well, he's certainly free to do so. However, before he commits himself to the act, he should never forget that it will be desiccated and despised Azazel, not El and his lovely daughters, who will be waiting to claim his spirit.