Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm gonna do aggressive cold-approach at my job

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Officer
★★★★★
I wanna leave there anyway and go SEA\EE\SA so I don't care about getting fired anymore

I'm gonna do this until I'm either getting a young gl gf OR fucking tons of foids OR getting fired

I don't care what option out of the above happens

good, and based double post shitting up inker discussion

I wanna leave there anyway and go SEA\EE\SA so I don't care about getting fired anymore

I'm gonna do this until I'm either getting a young gl gf OR fucking tons of foids OR getting fired

don’t do what johhny did and get urself fucked up tho

don’t do what johhny did and get urself fucked up tho
I'm not gonna be so brutal like Johnny bro was.

I'm just gonna approach to minimum 5 girls a day and offer them a date.
if I see it's not enough, I'm gonna escalate to 7, 10 or more a day.

they can't accuse me in "sexual harassment" when I'm just talking to foids.

after I feel koonfident enough with aprroaching, I'm gonna start combining kino escalation in my approaches.

after I feel koonfident enough with aprroaching, I'm gonna start combining kino escalation in my approaches.
i did my approaches as aggressively as johnny but i’m a minor so they can’t do anything:feelsLSD:

You’re gonna poison the well

I'm not even gonna do it to get a gf. I know chances are pretty much like winning the lottery.

I'm gonna do it mostly for the lolz and just for annoying my environment

I have lots of sloots at my work with revealing outfits

For trying to ascend and getting rejected too many times
I wanna see them doing something to me for the mere act of approaching.

worst they can do is fire me, and I don't give a shit

If you already have the money for that just leave.

You are being fucking stupid, you aren't being paranoid enough. It's very easy to get charges put against you or get something on your record when you do shit like this, and you could inadvertently end up creating problems that prevent you from even being able to go to SEA.

There's all kinds of shit in the system set up to make you unable to work in certain countries, make you ineligible for certain flights or to fly period, etc.

You could really be fucking yourself right because you are letting your ego get in the way, and you are trying to "get back at women" (which makes no sense)

If you already have the money to leave then just leave already, it makes no sense to do what you're doing at all. It will only impact you negatively, and all the retards in this thread egging you on aren't going to be able to help you with the aftermath.

A lot of you guys aren't being paranoid enough, it's like you think you're blessed or something lol. Life can take a left turn out of nowhere very fast. One of these bitches could tell her boyfriend you "harassed her" or start talking about the "creepy guy at work", next thing you know some douche shows up to your place at work, and all it takes is one bad fall where you hit your head on something hard and it's lights out, you can die that easily. People die by accident like that all the time, and it can definitely happen during a fight, heck the guy could just be some crazy fuck and he stabs you, or shoots you.

There's so much random bad shit that could happen as a result of your actions and you have no way of predicting or preparing for it, so why tempt fate?

worst they can do is fire me, and I don't give a shit
No, enough women come together and establish a patter of you "harassing women at work" and then you'll have something permanently on your record, that very thing may cause problems for you in the future when it comes to getting certain jobs, etc.

Not to mention this might send the police on a "fishing trip" into your background, maybe they check your internet history and see what sites you browse, etc.

If you already have the money for that just leave.

You are being fucking stupid, you aren't being paranoid enough. It's very easy to get charges put against you or get something on your record when you do shit like this, and you could inadvertently end up creating problems that prevent you from even being able to go to SEA.

There's all kinds of shit in the system set up to make you unable to work in certain countries, make you ineligible for certain flights or to fly period, etc.

You could really be fucking yourself right because you are letting your ego get in the way, and you are trying to "get back at women" (which makes no sense)

If you already have the money to leave then just leave already, it makes no sense to do what you're doing at all. It will only impact you negatively, and all the retards in this thread egging you on aren't going to be able to help you with the aftermath.

A lot of you guys aren't being paranoid enough, it's like you think you're blessed or something lol. Life can take a left turn out of nowhere very fast. One of these bitches could tell her boyfriend you "harassed her" or start talking about the "creepy guy at work", next thing you know some douche shows up to your place at work, and all it takes is one bad fall where you hit your head on something hard and it's lights out, you can die that easily. People die by accident like that all the time, and it can definitely happen during a fight, heck the guy could just be some crazy fuck and he stabs you, or shoots you.

There's so much random bad shit that could happen as a result of your actions and you have no way of predicting or preparing for it, so why tempt fate?
if some kind of dude will try it play it smart with me, I will butcher him and tear his organs apart....in minecraft

No, enough women come together and establish a patter of you "harassing women at work" and then you'll have something permanently on your record, that very thing may cause problems for you in the future when it comes to getting certain jobs, etc.

Not to mention this might send the police on a "fishing trip" into your background, maybe they check your internet history and see what sites you browse, etc.
won't happen

You might as well just smack one on the ass and flee the country

My job is at the morgue.

Cold-approaching has a different meaning :shock:

Be careful whores like to Gang Up on Incels and make up fake allegations. Record everything
If Epstein was put in Jail after 20 years of lost memory then you could be too

Be careful whores like to Gang Up on Incels and make up fake allegations. Record everything
If Epstein was put in Jail after 20 years of lost memory then you could be too
I can't. not gonna do anything illegal.

worst they can do is fire me

hot foids @ my work. have to hit on them. what can happen? they can fire me. fuck them

who wanna film me

Super Troopers Police GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back