Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m gonna do 10 cold approaches to prove that it never begun for me

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m gonna do 10 cold approaches to prove the importance of looks watch I’m finna go 0/10 I’m gonna finally prove that confidence and personality is a myth

I wish we could link up and film an approach series.

See you in jail

Too risky. You literally can end in jail

You won’t do it

I’m gonna do 10 cold approaches to prove the importance of looks watch I’m finna go 0/10 I’m gonna finally prove that confidence and personality is a myth
Don’t do it if you aren’t good looking, they gonna accuse you of harassment

My close incel friend and I, the last year I lived in the city near him and long before COVID when the mall was packed, we cold approached and were rejected by 50 girls each. Uber blackpill of peace and prosperity

Don’t do it if you aren’t good looking, they gonna accuse you of harassment
Difference between approach and harassment ?

Harassment is when the guy is ugly

Livestream link?

My close incel friend and I, the last year I lived in the city near him and long before COVID when the mall was packed, we cold approached and were rejected by 50 girls each. Uber blackpill of peace and prosperity
Mogs me at having friends.