Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im gonna die from pneumonia

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
cuz i didnt go to the fkin docs to get antibiotics because it was 1d before new years

Intentionally though?

Is this a hyperbole or a likely thing to happen?

KValt said:
Intentionally though?

i dont want to die in such a pathetic way, id rather go EEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Kointo said:
Is this a hyperbole or a likely thing to happen?
depends on how fast i get the antibiotics

Warm water + salt to break up some of the mucus in your system.

But yeah, be sure to get on antibiotics soon...

I doubt that you'll die or that it's that severe. You wouldn't post here

Many doctors are still working during New years eve and emergencies are prioritized

incelkingkong said:
i dont want to die in such a pathetic way, id rather go EEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR

depends on how fast i get the antibiotics

Theres still time. people will be hung up and tired from staying up late tonight getting drunk. You could break into houses/dorms and just start bludgeoning/stabbing people.

Not condoning violence, just providing an option.

KValt said:
Not condoning violence, just providing an option.

Did you see that's against the rules now?

[attachment=896]

I don't agree with it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 11.26.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 11.26.14 PM.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 130
Facade said:
I doubt that you'll die or that it's that severe. You wouldn't post here

Many doctors are still working during New years eve and emergencies are prioritized

how did ur new years party go?

incelkingkong said:
how did ur new years party go?

Wasn't that bad.(I got really drunk and had some fun without getting laid) Every women I encountered at this public event was at least 5 years older than me  Nobody really saw me as awkward or autistic which is a good thing

The drinking game that we played before we came to this event was fun though and it felt better than LDARing like the rest of 2017.

I was expecting pure sui fuel

Facade said:
Wasn't that bad.(I got really drunk and had some fun without getting laid) Every women I encountered at this public event was at least 5 years older than me  Nobody really saw me as awkward or autistic which is a good thing

The drinking game that we played before we came to this event was fun though and it felt better than LDARing like the rest of 2017.

I was expecting pure sui fuel

good for you, some socialization is mandatory if u dont want to become mentally ill

incelkingkong said:
good for you, some socialization is mandatory if u dont want to become mentally ill

Socialization is the cause of my mental illnesses.

incelkingkong said:

Yup and it showed me that I have to change some habits.Getting 2hrs of sleep every night and laying in my bed all day isn't living

Kointo said:

I say it's both (a cause and a cure)

incelkingkong said:

Kointo said:
Looks like we have a contradiction here!

phoenix_wright_news1.jpg

Objection!

idkwattodowithlife said:
Looks like we have a contradiction here!

phoenix_wright_news1.jpg

Objection!

Objection!

if ur still alive:

hot/boiled water in pot and dissolve a fuck ton of salt in the water, get a towel put ur head over bowl/pot with water and cover your head. creates salty steam water which open/clears airways and antibacterial

visage said:
if ur still alive:

hot/boiled water in pot and dissolve a fuck ton of salt in the water, get a towel put ur head over bowl/pot with water and cover your head. creates salty steam water which open/clears airways and antibacterial

nah dad bought me a fuckton of meds, im gonna go to docs tmrw and get antibiotics

incelkingkong said:
cuz i didnt go to the fkin docs to get antibiotics because it was 1d before new years

Congrats! Now Maybe pERform some things from your bucket list?