Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im gonna buy a gun

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I've decided im going to practice my constitutional right to bear arms as a curry-american.I dont feel safe going outside as a lone incel , being around and getting mogged by groups of tall muscular chads who can severely injure or even kill me or being harrassed by normies who want to show off to girls by making fun of the lowest on the social hierarchy.I think incels should always stay strapped and especially open carry their weapons in open carry states to induce fear in the masses.People are always gonna fuck with the short curry manlet with acne who has no chance at life but they won't fuck with him if he has an ar-15 strapped to his back and it's not like we'd be breaking any laws.Overall we will always be at an advantage if we're armed,its a win-win situation.Many colleges even allow conceal carry on campus,which im planning on doing once i start applying.

Provoke normies into attacking you then kill them (In minecraft) try to do it in a secluded area too, to avoid being filmed or having witnesses. No witnesses means you are guranteed to get away with it, the minecraft court will have to take your word for it.

(I would be doing this everyday if I was burgercel)

Yeah unless you gymmaxx, a gun is needed to not get Bagel Boss'd.

My suggestion is to get a hand gun with plenty of magazines. Go to your local range and run over those drills (mainly fast reload).

Then get a rifle - and start on that.

Yeah unless you gymmaxx, a gun is needed to not get Bagel Boss'd.
Exactly my point,there are more vulnerable incels than their are gymcels.We'll be open to attack and humiliation just like that video if we dont stay prepared

20190830 225623

Do it bro

Yes i agree. We incels are a persecuted group and we need the means to defend ourselves if cucktears, chads, foids or normies want to lynch us.

You know what to do.
Db97qwc 893ca810 a5a6 4839 b028 7e6414448f9e

Man , i wish i could buy a gun as easily as you can ,
but i live in cucked germany and i would need to get a license and even then i would be strictly regulated .
Having a gun would be a great cope tbh .
Would boost my Ego a little bit .

If I live there I wouldn't go out without gun

I saw someone selling a stolen pistol from a police station at Tor net at my local area. 1500€ with ammunition

Quite right, be a law abiding american patriot.
Go Benjamin Franklin.

I wish I could buy a gun, but my country has cucked gun control laws.

Smart using this forum to say that. FBI monitoring your ass now.

Smart using this forum to say that. FBI monitoring your ass now.
If the FBI is watching this right now,i want them to know that they can kiss my curry ass!

Last edited:
Thats what every man need to do

Don't carry open. You just make yourself a target for thugs and mass shooters.
But yes, americancels: Buy guns, train hard, get your defending skills. They are already blacklist us as lonely males. Bad days are coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.