Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm gonna become a oldcel soon

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
In couple of months I will become 20, and I have started graying a little bit too. It's over if you're KHHVHD[UWSL] at this age.[/UWSL]

I could relate, 20 seems like a distant memory now

I will be 20 in next month.
Over for me:feelsrope::feelsrope:

return to kindergarten, i'm 28

Welcome in the senior club. You wanna come and join the retirement home

Wow, you must've lived during the dinosaur ages.
Tiger

30 here. You can still turn everything around bro, just leave and never look back.

32 year old wizard here :feelsmage:Spotted my first white hair on my scalp a few months ago :fuk:

I still feel dread nowadays. :fuk:

ive been prematurely greying for a while but it got worse when I got to 20 so gl bro

I'm a real life greycel. My days are over. :fuk:

in my 30's and ready for the rope

>20
>old

You're still a child retard.

In couple of months I will become 20, and I have started graying a little bit too. It's over if you're KHHVHD[UWSL] at this age.[/UWSL]
20 is youngcel....

i’m one year behind you bro
turning 19 soon, and then i’ll have only one year left as a teenager.

i can’t believe i’ll be 20 soon. i want to rewind time. 20 seems WRONG. i should’ve accomplished so much more by 20. You know what i mean, right?

my preteen self would probably be somewhat disappointed in me. 20 seems like such a “mature” age, but i’m just a lowly university student, KHHV of course.

i think i have a bit of a taste of how ER felt in the couple years leading up to the day of retribution. it’s difficult to admit to myself that it’s over for me, while i’m still in university. fuck. this. reality.

I got my first grey hairs at 21... Now I'm 32
It makes me happy that zoomers spend their time here rotting so they'll become like me instead of trying to change their fate:ahegao:

I got my first grey hairs at 21... Now I'm 32
It makes me happy that zoomers spend their time here rotting so they'll become like me instead of trying to change their fate:ahegao:
I am trying to challenge my fate, but I always fail :fuk:

20 is nothing. Soon you'll be 25,30,,35 and so forth.

What does KHHVHD Stand for ?

ika sama why are you acting so stupid lately? at 20 you're not an oldcel, lmao. oldcel is 25+, maybe even 30+

ika sama why are you acting so stupid lately? at 20 you're not an oldcel, lmao. oldcel is 25+, maybe even 30+
I am undeniably behind my peers when it comes to experience, plus most people say your youth fades at around 21 ish