Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m gonna be so sad when I’m old

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Imagine in the future when I’m in my 70s. I’ll be sitting in a wheelchair and will barely be able to move. Meanwhile, I will see the new generation enjoying their youth. I will see young couples holding hands and kissing. I will be jealous because I never got to experience any of that when I was younger.

Imagine in the future when I’m in my 70s. I’ll be sitting in a wheelchair and will barely be able to move. Meanwhile, I will see the new generation enjoying their youth. I will see young couples holding hands and kissing. I will be jealous because I never got to experience any of that when I was younger.

Most old folks are sad tbh. Except the ones like Hugh Hefner.

Hugh Hefner was boss.

Me in my 70s 40s.

Even Chad's will suffer this, only toilets can enjoy their old age, this because they all have millions of friends and cannot experience loneliness. But as a man old age is a death sentence.

Meanwhile, I will see the new generation enjoying their youth

Perhaps my life would've been a bit better if that transplant hadn't occurred.