Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im gonna be leaving this site forever. Goodbye.

I

(in)(cell)

Recruit
★★★★
It's been a fun few days. I made many great friends on this site and had many pleasant and memorable experiences. I managed to find an amazing group of people with whom I was able to converse with on a deeper and more emotional level. I truly felt heard among a community of intellectual individuals possessing amazing characteristics that embody the peak of the human spirit. The kinds of people whom I can laugh with, cry with, share struggles with, and express all sorts of emotions with. The pure transparency of the users here have gave my life a new meaning and have made me question the nature of human relationships. Whats the point in befriending people if I wont be able to experience the raw emotions of the human soul with that person? Whats the point in laughing with those who do not share my arcane sense of humor? Whats the point in conversing with those who do not understand the deeper meaning behind life? These are deep questions that will forever plague my mind moving forward, and I truly thank everyone for making me realize these necessary truths to life. I don't think I will ever be able to replicate an experience like this with the human droids that reside in the real world. This forum helped me feel less isolated for these few days. I truly felt what it was like to be and have a friend here, something that society wasn't able to grant me for my entire life. However, all great things must come to an end. The joy and happiness that comes from certain moments in life are valuable due to its scarcity and rarity. Every single post I have posted on this website will be stored forever in my head moving forward. Your memory will live on with me. I will never forget the amazing life i had here with yoy guys. It's best to not cry because it's over but smile because it began at some point in time. I will be moving on with my life and pursue other endeavors indefinitely. My time on this planet is limited, and I realized the fact that life cant be full of joy forever as there needs to be some suffering to help my mind appreciate the beauty of things. I have responsibilities to attend to, a job to work, a duty to perform. These are the things in my life i need to suffer for. Right now, Im in time period where i have to put in my all. I must eliminate myself of distractions to utilize and harness my full potential. But still, the fact that this website has grazed me by in life is one of the best blessing I could have asked for. Thank you all so much, (in)(cell).

Last edited:
Okay GrAY
IMG 1621

Last edited:
How can I delete my account? It says I do not have permission when I click deactivate account.

It's been a fun few days. I made many great friends on this site and had many pleasant and memorable experiences. I managed to find an amazing group of people with whom I was able to converse with on a deeper and more emotional level. I truly felt heard among a community of intellectual individuals possessing amazing characteristics that embody the peak of the human spirit. The kinds of people whom I can laugh with, cry with, share struggles with, and express all sorts of emotions with. The pure transparency of the users here have gave my life a new meaning and have made me question the nature of human relationships. Whats the point in befriending people if I wont be able to experience the raw emotions of the human soul with that person? Whats the point in laughing with those who do not share my arcane sense of humor? Whats the point in conversing with those who do not understand the deeper meaning behind life? These are deep questions that will forever plague my mind moving forward, and I truly thank everyone for making me realize these necessary truths to life. I don't think I will ever be able to replicate an experience like this with the human droids that reside in the real world. This forum helped me feel less isolated for these few days. I truly felt what it was like to be and have a friend here, something that society wasn't able to grant me for my entire life. However, all great things must come to an end. The joy and happiness that comes from certain moments in life are valuable due to its scarcity and rarity. Every single post I have posted on this website will be stored forever in my head moving forward. Your memory will live on with me. I will never forget the amazing life i had here with yoy guys. It's best to not cry because it's over but smile because it began at some point in time. I will be moving on with my life and pursue other endeavors indefinitely. My time on this planet is limited, and I realized the fact that life cant be full of joy forever as there needs to be some suffering to help my mind appreciate the beauty of things. I have responsibilities to attend to, a job to work, a duty to perform. These are the things in my life i need to suffer for. Right now, Im in a stage of my life where i havr to put my all. I must eliminate myself of distractions to utilize and harness my full potential. But still, the fact that this website has grazed me by in life is one of the best blessing I could have asked for. Thank you all so much, (in)(cell).
My nigga you just got here

ur lack of paragraphs hurt my eyes

Your paragraph reads like it was generated by ChatGPT and you somehow fucked it up by removing it's paragraphs and editing it with horror misspellings. No offense.

But good luck.

Teencel went through an incel phase and momentarily forgot he's neurotypical and average-looking.

It's only been 4 days :feelskek:

You’ll be back. You can never leave for good

A time enjoyed is a time well spent. Our experiences shape us to be the person that we are and your experiences in this forum will forever be a part of the rich tapestry of your life. You have only taken part in this site for a few days but I want to say I am glad our paths have intercrossed. May I wish you luck for your journey up ahead.

(in)(cell)

★★★

Recruit

Joined Saturday at 3:00 AM

You've only been here for less than a month, you're already calling it quits?

You've only been here for less than a month, you're already calling it quits?
I'm already starting to get heavily addicted to this website. If I stay any longer, I'm gonna be completely fried mentally.

A time enjoyed is a time well spent. Our experiences shape us to be the person that we are and your experiences in this forum will forever be a part of the rich tapestry of your life. You have only taken part in this site for a few days but I want to say I am glad our paths have intercrossed. May I wish you luck for your journey up ahead.
Okay GrAY

I wish you luck with your future endeavours GrAYfag.

Nigga's been here less than a week :feelshaha:

Over for short-staycels.

It's been a fun few days. I made many great friends on this site and had many pleasant and memorable experiences. I managed to find an amazing group of people with whom I was able to converse with on a deeper and more emotional level. I truly felt heard among a community of intellectual individuals possessing amazing characteristics that embody the peak of the human spirit. The kinds of people whom I can laugh with, cry with, share struggles with, and express all sorts of emotions with. The pure transparency of the users here have gave my life a new meaning and have made me question the nature of human relationships. Whats the point in befriending people if I wont be able to experience the raw emotions of the human soul with that person? Whats the point in laughing with those who do not share my arcane sense of humor? Whats the point in conversing with those who do not understand the deeper meaning behind life? These are deep questions that will forever plague my mind moving forward, and I truly thank everyone for making me realize these necessary truths to life. I don't think I will ever be able to replicate an experience like this with the human droids that reside in the real world. This forum helped me feel less isolated for these few days. I truly felt what it was like to be and have a friend here, something that society wasn't able to grant me for my entire life. However, all great things must come to an end. The joy and happiness that comes from certain moments in life are valuable due to its scarcity and rarity. Every single post I have posted on this website will be stored forever in my head moving forward. Your memory will live on with me. I will never forget the amazing life i had here with yoy guys. It's best to not cry because it's over but smile because it began at some point in time. I will be moving on with my life and pursue other endeavors indefinitely. My time on this planet is limited, and I realized the fact that life cant be full of joy forever as there needs to be some suffering to help my mind appreciate the beauty of things. I have responsibilities to attend to, a job to work, a duty to perform. These are the things in my life i need to suffer for. Right now, Im in time period where i have to put in my all. I must eliminate myself of distractions to utilize and harness my full potential. But still, the fact that this website has grazed me by in life is one of the best blessing I could have asked for. Thank you all so much, (in)(cell).
Oh no! Not :feelssus: “(in)(cell)” I loved his 310 posts!

We’ve had such great times ever since we met :feelsstudy: 5 fucking days ago!

Whatever will I do without him!?!?