Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm gonna assume this "incel friend" doesn't actually exist

Cuckdit no surprise

Soys always use the far right as an excuse for anything

Soys always use the far right as an excuse for anything
It's so lame how they get all worked up about politics, enough for them to spend time writing silly fan fictions like this.

So much larp on IT cuz they want to stereotype incels in a retarded way and make our reputation even shittier somehow

It's so lame how they get all worked up about politics, enough for them to spend time writing silly fan fictions like this.
Because it's their only identity, can't prove anything so they use antidotes to reaffirm themselves
So much larp on IT cuz they want to stereotype incels in a retarded way and make our reputation even shittier somehow
It's easier to combat an enemy when you don't see them as human

I pointed out how his positions on politics had become hostile to women, and that holding those beliefs was a deal breaker these days.
This nigga is a joke

yea it's a larp

and this post is also probably a larp, 90% chance that this 'female' is a troon:

100% of the time it is. Females are fully predictable, I'm fully convinced they're robots running on nature's programming.
There's always that one subsection of foids that like to be edgey to attract simps

also there's no point in browsing IT unless you're using

it shows the titles of deleted and troll posts

Anyone dumb enough to believe this post needs to be neutered, spaded and lobotomized. Stopped reading at "q anon."

I wonder how many of the self proclaimed "Chads" on there are actually tranny fuckers.
Either trannies or fucking land whales, and yet they have the audacity to ridicule us jfl

Only reddit retards can believe that shit is real :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

example #12081512 of women calling their own friends incels the moment they disagree with them / say anything sexist
'he was not unattractive but his posts disparaged me and were right wing :foidSoy:'

Only reddit retards can believe that shit is real :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
i believe almost anything is not larp. I am retarded like that. Ironically it is because I avoid apps like reddit and just watch funny things and never see bait. Over

Anyone dumb enough to believe this post needs to be neutered, spaded and lobotomized. Stopped reading at "q anon."
The reddit soys who believe this also believe they are smart.

The far right caused a drought and killed my orchards!

If you stop being friends with someone over his personal beliefs, you are just a dumb faqqot

You can tell the reddit OP is middle-aged if he starts spouting "q-anon". It had nothing to do with the "incel" movement. The only reason far-right conspiracies and incel ideology get mixed up is because retarded moral-panic faggots try to kill two birds with one stone. Literally only in the mind of someone like the reddit OP will a transwoman get to enter female bathrooms but a guy who sits in his room all day cussing out women indirectly be seen as an offense.