Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Im gonna ask out random foids today

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★
I cannot take not having pussy anymore so much that this feeling is greater then my anxiety to talk to girls in person. So today I'm gonna go to the grocery store and hit on as many foids as I possibly can in the hopes of at least one will say yes. It's not gonna work but im really desperate I need to try something

Based. Please update us on what happens

Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

Low inhib mogger

I only asked out this foid and she wasn't even hot but I had to at least try.

I only asked out this foid and she wasn't even hot but I had to at least try.

Bro you are just humillating yourself doing stupid things like that. Cold approaching works only if you are femalegazemaxxed. But i applaude your bravery that you actually did that lmaooo.

I'm going to go to a grocery store and give foids the evil eye

Have fun being wrongfully accused of harassment :cryfeels:

Either this will be an ascension speedrun, or a grave defeat that solidifies your black pill mindset forever.

Balls-of-steelcel, this time shove the blackpill:blackpill: deeper down your throat, so that shit doesn't ever get spat out again.

Last edited:
She reminds me of that woman from dune

Low inhib maxxed

you sound like you’re joking and it looks like you’re working don’t lose your job. ask about her day or some shit first if you’re serious about asking them out

you sound like you’re joking and it looks like you’re working don’t lose your job. ask about her day or some shit first if you’re serious about asking them out
OK GrAY

Ok but what actually happened after

I cannot take not having pussy anymore so much that this feeling is greater then my anxiety to talk to girls in person
its not about fear boyo its about humiliation. Good luck hope you stick it in

I cannot take not having pussy anymore so much that this feeling is greater then my anxiety to talk to girls in person. So today I'm gonna go to the grocery store and hit on as many foids as I possibly can in the hopes of at least one will say yes. It's not gonna work but im really desperate I need to try something
update?