Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm gonna arrangedmarriagemaxx

PureImagination

PureImagination

Cope it until you Rope it
I talked to my mom and she wants me to lose 20 kilos before she will look for someone for me. I already did gyno surgery and I am waiting to heal while i'm trying to fully get my life together.

Has it began for arranged marriage cels? You'll probably end up in a sexless relationship
I think arranged marriage is like a surprise box with something of everything in it. It could work out and turn into a happy relationship or you could be in massive debt in a few years with even bigger suicide thoughts than before

I think arranged marriage is like a surprise box with something of everything in it. It could work out and turn into a happy relationship or you could be in massive debt in a few years with even bigger suicide thoughts than before
True. It's kinda like buying a smashed car from a salvage auction, or a used tractor that doesn't run and trying to fix it. Could be a simple fix that isn't too bad, or tons of expensive and hard to repair things. Could be a great investment or total loss

Cool. At least you have that option i guess. Good luck on your weight loss journey