Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over im gona play some League Of Legends

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
It’s beyond over for me i can’t even sleep when i have school in 6 hours just going to play some fucking ranked while i’m at it

it’s over for Iron IVcels

Brutal LoLpill

Yesterday I played all night and slept for 2 hours then came late to work and was 1h late to a very important production meeting but whatever if I get fired I'll just rope so no big deal I guess. Rather rope than be homeless. I will never wageslave in some shitty minimum-pay job EVER AGAIN. Rather die.

have fun bro :feelsUnreal:

take a shower

Yesterday I played all night and slept for 2 hours then came late to work and was 1h late to a very important production meeting but whatever if I get fired I'll just rope so no big deal I guess. Rather rope than be homeless. I will never wageslave in some shitty minimum-pay job EVER AGAIN. Rather die.
Brutal what division are you in bro i played all of my 10 ranked games and i got placed in fucking iron Iv because of my shit teamates

Brutal what division are you in bro i played all of my 10 ranked games and i got placed in fucking iron Iv because of my shit teamates

JFL. I bought some account. The first one I got placed in Gold IV. The other they placed me in fucking IRON even though I won 6 games out of 4 lol. MMR on that account must have been very shit. Anyway I already got permabanned on both for spreading blackpills so whatever I guess.

Go get masters and ascend with some e-girl

take a shower
Won’t need it when no female ever comes near me:feelsthink:
JFL. I bought some account. The first one I got placed in Gold IV. The other they placed me in fucking IRON even though I won 6 games out of 4 lol. MMR on that account must have been very shit. Anyway I already got permabanned on both for spreading blackpills so whatever I guess.
:lul::lul::lul::lul: You spread the black pill in lol?
Bro Low inhib asf
I allways get good stats usually it’s my fucking iron teamates