Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Im gona fucking go ER on mosquitos

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I cant ldar in peace, everytime i try to relax a mosquito comes at me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Motherfuckers im gona kill them all :feelsree::feelsree:

CLOSE THE WINDOW BROCEL :feelsokman:

There´s still a log of bugs yet, something only the morning breeze of Winter can fix.

There are too many cats here and theyre eating all the based dragonflies, that would keep the mosquitos in check.

Jfl how did you get them in, u gotta close ur vents asap

I found one at 2am once and spent a whole hour trying to kill it before I finally gave up and fell alseep:reeeeee:

I killed like 8 already

What happened to the plan to exterminate these fuckers by introducing some genetically-altered females into the population? Don't tell me they're gonna do this only in Africa, mosquito-genocide is probably be the most popular genocide of all.

What happened to the plan to exterminate these fuckers by introducing some genetically-altered females into the population? Don't tell me they're gonna do this only in Africa, mosquito-genocide is probably be the most popular genocide of all.
Yet these little vermin cretins are of no use to nature, other than to spread disease and suck blood.

I had a bunch of flies in my room one time, and luckily they concentrated around my light. I just took an aresol can of deodrant + a lighter and torched them. Worked like a charm.

Say a prayer to Bill Gates

Especially when you live in a hot place. I hate them

-
Yeah man you need to get yourself one of these
-
Folding mosquito net

-
And have her kill the mosquitos
-

There are too many cats here and theyre eating all the based dragonflies, that would keep the mosquitos in check.
Hehehe those darn kitty cats at it again.

Yes go ER on mosquitos and flies they ruin my fucking day sometimes.

Be careful, mosquitoes can be a deadly force when they team up to take revenge

Look at 'Nam

Same, I'm surprised they're still around this late in the year :feelsBox:

After trying every possible solution, I bought a table fan and have it pointed above my bed, keeps the mosquitoes from descending :feelsokman:

Tiger mosquitoes are silent and so fast, two of them bite me.