Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm going to work tomorrow

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Shi
1520383911538   Copy
1510008502421-png.41208
Ffff

Attachments

• 1510008502421.png
    1510008502421.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 272
Dont go become NEET

JuSt AnOtHeR @Indari WoRk ThReAd!

I had today and yesterday off and have to go back tomorrow.

Exhausted

Good goy, your masters are proud of you.

im working tomorrow instead of being a neet and not working. this fact makes me want to ksg myself

do you have any disabilities you can use to claim neetbux?

do you have any disabilities you can use to claim neetbux?
no. i could possibly make something up if i really tried but living on paltry neetbux is half suicide anyways since u give u chance to ascend or experience pleasures in life coz no money

no. i could possibly make something up if i really tried but living on paltry neetbux is half suicide anyways since u give u chance to ascend or experience pleasures in life coz no money

well do you really have any chance to ascend rn?

dont you get excess money from neetbux?
neetbux is barely enough to survive in like every country isn't it and they do everything to get you off it. would be cool for a month but id eat a fentanyl/heroin sandwich by a year at most

neetbux is barely enough to survive in like every country isn't it and they do everything to get you off it. would be cool for a month but id eat a fentanyl/heroin sandwich by a year at most

maybe try combining neetbux with a part time job?

Can you make one thread concerning work and just keep bumping that? You're spamming almost on par with nausea at this point.

Can you make one thread concerning work and just keep bumping that? You're spamming almost on par with nausea at this point.
i only made 5 work threads since sunday if that

i only made 5 work threads since sunday
Lol. Since I imagine that you will be working 5 days a week for the next 40+ years, I don't think this site needs that many threads on the subject. You can either choose to make this your permanent work thread, or you can make a new one and label it accordingly. Or, I can change the title of this one, if you want.

Lol. Since I imagine that you will be working 5 days a week for the next 40+ years, I don't think this site needs that many threads on the subject. You can either choose to make this your permanent work thread, or you can make a new one and label it accordingly. Or, I can change the title of this one, if you want.
all my work threads are unique works of art rival the mona lisa u wouldn't dare defile a national treasure
Lol. Since I imagine that you will be working 5 days a week for the next 40+ years
FUK U
Peep

You can just use one thread to display your works of art. Bumping in this case isn't just allowed, it's preferred.
no one reads that shit. im hardly flooding right now. stop policing what doesn't need to be

no one reads that shit. im hardly flooding right now. stop policing what doesn't need to be
You're spamming low effort shitposts about the same subject over and over. It's against the rules. I gave you a potential solution. Take it or leave it.

You're spamming low effort shitposts about the same subject over and over. It's against the rules. I gave you a potential solution. Take it or leave it.
no im not nigger. all my threads are different
and high quality masterpieces

all my work threads are unique works of art rival the mona lisa u wouldn't dare defile a national treasure
agree.
offtopic would not be the same without your threads :panties:

agree.
offtopic would not be the same without your threads :panties:
He can still make threads. He just can't make 100 threads with different combinations of the same overused 4chan memes about the same subject.

He can still make threads. He just can't make 100 threads with different combinations of the same overused 4chan memes about the same subject.
I'll get to work right away on an overly long boring post with copied and pasted studies to make me appear intelligent

you fucking faggot

Stay mad.
yeah hard not to be when you've been nothing but an obnoxious cunt the entire time you've been mod banning and warning people who are suffering making their already shitty lives a little bit worse.
hmmm this trucel wrote a post about how his life is worthless but he forgot an NSFW tag, let me ban him real quick and type up a cunty ban message

don't you have a phd to be working on? jsut fuck off

yeah hard not to be when you've been nothing but an obnoxious cunt the entire time you've been mod banning and warning people who are suffering making their already shitty lives a little bit worse.
hmmm this trucel wrote a post about how his life is worthless but he forgot an NSFW tag, let me ban him real quick and type up a cunty ban message

don't you have a phd to be working on? jsut fuck off
This belongs in Meta & Feedback, but your concern is noted.