Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I’m going to wageslave for 48 hours this week, Saint JD please watch over me

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
If a normgroid gets in my way I will crush them like the Titan submersible.

I have not gone to church once since the pandemic, although, I have worked four different jobs.

Good luck brocel

If a normgroid gets in my way I will crush them like the Titan submersible.

I have not gone to church once since the pandemic, although, I have worked four different jobs.
I smell Satan on its way and i like it, KEEP IT UP BROCEL! DO NOT LET ANY NORMGROIDS FUCK YOU AROUND! YOU REPORT TO ME IF ANYTHING HAPPENS! URAAAAAAAAAA!

Notice how this foolish Reddit moderator uses the word “movement” to describe antiwork, that is why it is inappropriate to call inceldom a movement.

View: https://youtu.be/NCo-OgSC7Ps

One day down, thank you Saint JD - I truly felt that something positive was watching over me today while wageslaving. I didn’t even get angry with a normgroid, which is amazing for me.

I made it to work on time, and without getting stopped by a cop - so I am doing good.

Good luck man.