Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m going to think about roping soon

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
The only thing keeping me from roping is my novel. But my mind is slowly slipping away.

Awhile back I went to buy a new pair of shoes.. Only to realize I bought a pair the day before and was in fact wearing them..

I woke up today, I forgot I had a job. had been working for years now..

I have an Irrational fear of balloons. EVERY FOID kept a deflated one on them in High School. expect for one in my gym class..

They would pull it out and inflate it whenever I come near.. I wasn’t even a misogynist piece of shit back then in High School either.

I think when Normies tell me to “get help” it’s code for killing myself. Because professionals don’t do shit, they are paid to listen not help you...

It’s ironic when normies say I have to help myself and then say get help from a professional..

Anyways, I am thinking of Roping. You guys can cheer me on or not. I definitely know inceltears people will.

Last edited:
I definitely know inceltears people will.

Sole reason not to rope

if you aER gonna do anything do it the loud way

no dont go rope bro you should go Emergency Room instead.
no dont go rope bro you should go Emergency Room instead.

Dont do it man. I dont want to be alone as a femdomcel. (i know, this is a very self. centered post. but still)

I think about it all day long...

Anyways, I am thinking of Roping. You guys can cheer me on or not. I definitely know inceltears people will.
That's a decision only you can make. If you do try to kill yourself though, make sure you don't fail. You don't want to end up crippled, brain damaged, or otherwise incapacitated and incapable of attempting again, meanwhile society won't let you die.

Dont do it man. I dont want to be alone as a femdomcel. (i know, this is a very self. centered post. but still)
Thanks! Femdomcel buddies unite :heart:

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with roping

I have an Irrational fear of balloons. EVERY FOID kept a deflated one on them in High School. expect for one in my gym class..

They would pull it out and inflate it whenever I come near.. I wasn’t even a misogynist piece of shit back then in High School either.
What

What do you mean
What’s the story behind the balloons situation? Why did all of the girls inflate balloons whenever you were around

What’s the story behind the balloons situation? Why did all of the girls inflate balloons whenever you were around
I have a balloon phobia. People found out..
Honestly they are the worst fucking things. The way they pop, scrunch, wizz around..
Always had it
I wish I was afraid of spiders like everyone else

Honestly they are the worst fucking things. The way they pop, scrunch, wizz around..
Always had it
Damn, sorry to hear that man. The cruelty of humanity knows no bounds

i get suicidal any time someting remotely inconvenient happens in my life
Always had it

Last edited:
Always had it
Normies are awful.

I’ve thought about it and will probably end up killing myself somewhere down the line. Drug overdose is how I want to go.

i'd try to go for a few more years of life. The thought that I can end whenever I want gives me comfort

ER. That and death are all I look forward to. No consequences dood.

Those encouraging you to live may as well be telling you to keep suffering. I can't say for certain, but there is no guarantee you will ever -EVER- feel better. I know from experience, and I am in constant regret I haven't killed myself already.

We all die eventually, checking out on your own terms is admiral, and trying to stop you is hubris and selfish.

Don't do it man!
I need you to entertain us on these forums!!

ER. That and death are all I look forward to. No consequences dood.

Those encouraging you to live may as well be telling you to keep suffering. I can't say for certain, but there is no guarantee you will ever -EVER- feel better. I know from experience, and I am in constant regret I haven't killed myself already.

We all die eventually, checking out on your own terms is admiral, and trying to stop you is hubris and selfish.
My feelings are similar. I don't think it's right to keep someone around if they truly don't want to remain existing.

My feelings are similar. I don't think it's right to keep someone around if they truly don't want to remain existing.
Absolutely! People think I am a monster for promoting suicide, but if you think about it logically there is nothing wrong with killing yourself. If you can get past the initial recoil, you can actually start to see what a good idea it is.

Like if some soldier is getting tortured, he bites down on a cianide capsule. Metaphorically we are that soldier; our whole life is torture. Our situation is not fair, but it's probably unchangeable honestly. Checking out early is the best thing we can do for ourselves in my opinion. And if you have the guts to follow through, you are a stronger man than I!

Absolutely! People think I am a monster for promoting suicide, but if you think about it logically there is nothing wrong with killing yourself. If you can get past the initial recoil, you can actually start to see what a good idea it is.

Like if some soldier is getting tortured, he bites down on a cianide capsule. Metaphorically we are that soldier; our whole life is torture. Our situation is not fair, but it's probably unchangeable honestly. Checking out early is the best thing we can do for ourselves in my opinion. And if you have the guts to follow through, you are a stronger man than I!
Nonexistence is the closest thing to bliss, our instincts betray our powers of reasoning. Some lives are far worse than others, but all life is worse than the alternative.

The problem is consciousness itself, how we constantly strive, worry, and mitigate boredom. Just prior to reaching our preconceived paradise which we were advancing towards, it vanishes, only to have us begin craving it again. When we look upon the past, we imagine that paradise, that fulfilled ideal state, as if we had really been there. We attempt to chase it again and again without realizing the trick that is being played upon us. It doesn't exist, it never existed. Our brains evolved in such a way to keep us perpetually dissatisfied, and this makes sense, in a natural environment contentment and idleness lead to death.

I'm used to tempering my rhetoric, as it will get me banned from most sites.

If you are going to rope why don't you become a hero? Go to some jewish elite meeting and shot everybody.

If you rope you let inceltears win. Stay strong buddy