Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m going to the doctors about my mental health and they might put me on anti depressants

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
hopefully they work and you might see a lot less posts of me bitching about hating my life of wanting to kill myself (which I’ll never do so just ignore those posts. I always pussy out).

Also I heard that anti depressants tank your testosterone which will make me have less of a sex drive and care about pussy less.

Anti depressants MIGHT be the way to go for mentally ill niggers

tldr sheep shagger goes on jewmeds

Don't take those. Go on a mushroom trip couple times a year and smoke weed

Anyidepressants are artificial garbage, they can only do damage to your body

hopefully they work and you might see a lot less posts of me bitching about hating my life of wanting to kill myself (which I’ll never do so just ignore those posts. I always pussy out).

Also I heard that anti depressants tank your testosterone which will make me have less of a sex drive and care about pussy less.

will shrink you're brain tissue

Get some pussy instead...

Don't take those. Go on a mushroom trip couple times a year and smoke weed
This. Even regular drugs are better these “medications” only destroy your hormones and make you more depressed while feeling numb and generally make you feel half dead, I, @SandNiggerKANG and many others know first hand

It didn't work for me, made me fat and even paranoid.

LSDmaxx, it will take yourself away from you and pull you through your point of view then back from where you thought you stayed. You have nothing to lose but your mind.

It probably won't help. They're just gonna put you on (((pills))) in lieu of something that would actually help

Yep. Tried them once and it made me sleep 12 hours a day and still feel tired

anti depressants are the evil work of pharmacy kikes.

Its merely better then placebo

Only you have to endure side effects. And even worse with withdrawals after quitting

avoid them at all cost, it’s just another Jewish trick.

I've been drinking antidepressants myself for six months. It's such rubbish that it's better never to drink them. It's literally a legal drug.

anti depressants are the evil work of pharmacy kikes.

Its merely better then placebo

Only you have to endure side effects. And even worse with withdrawals after quitting
Got back from dr panjeet just now

LSDmaxx, it will take yourself away from you and pull you through your point of view then back from where you thought you stayed. You have nothing to lose but your mind.
Idk where to get it

This. Even regular drugs are better these “medications” only destroy your hormones and make you more depressed while feeling numb and generally make you feel half dead, I, @SandNiggerKANG and many others know first hand
If antidepressants were actually good you would see every thugmaxxer bragging about dealing it and taking it jfl. But nobody does and everyone secretly knows it’s a shit tier drug

antidepressants may be helpful to some people.

If you feel good on them, keep taking.

If you feel shitty or get bad side effects discontinue the use and find a different drug. Do not push on.

antidepressants may be helpful to some people.

If you feel good on them, keep taking.

If you feel shitty or get bad side effects discontinue the use. Do not push on.
Okay :feelsautistic:

All stories I read or heard of people who say shit like "antidepressants ruined my life" or "my son became crippled by antidepressants" etc. have a common theme: they start having shitty side effects on day one but keep taking the drug. By the end of the first week they feel like shit but keep taking the drug. By the end of the first month they are totally ruined but keep taking the drug.

Sometimes the psychiatrist insists they "give it a try" or that "the drug takes some weeks to have an effect". This is medical stupidity. These drugs have an immediate, noticeable effect in hours, not weeks.

It's common for the person to feel "weird" on day one, but improve substantially on day two and feel great on they three onwards.

But If the drug makes you feel like shit on day one, day two AND day three DO NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE. Use drugs, but don't become a statistic.

Dont, simply dont, that shit will kill your soul https://incels.is/threads/the-truth-behind-psychiatry-the-mental-health-industry-and-ssris.629472/

Might work might not anyone saying jewmeds fucking ignore them SSRIS have been proven to work it just depends on the person

No ssris are very bad for you and can ruin your life like finasteride. Check out r/pssd to see what can happen permanently.

That's depressing

dont do it lol, ur gonna be fucked

Brutal. How ?
I took anti depressants and it turned me into a shell of my former self not in a good way, I was barely conscious. If thats what you want go ahead but i got off of them immediately, whatever helps you cope i guess. Just be warned, it could also have lasting effects if you're on them for too long. Maybe write down a list of questions for your doctor even with those do your own research as well. Good luck brocel.

I took anti depressants and it turned me into a shell of my former self not in a good way, I was barely conscious. If thats what you want go ahead but i got off of them immediately, whatever helps you cope i guess. Just be warned, it could also have lasting effects if you're on them for too long. Maybe write down a list of questions for your doctor even with those do your own research as well. Good luck brocel.
Barely conscious sounds better than this