Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going to tell my mom that I'm incel

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I got my official rating from Looksmax recently (0.5/10 PSL), but I haven't even told anyone that I was pursuing it. No one knows I'm even SUSPECTED of being an incel. I'm seeing my mother in a few hours and I want to tell her everything. No idea how she'll react, since we haven't talked about anything sex related – not once in my entire life, but I think she deserves to know she has an incel child. Any advice?

Last edited:
She'll just disagree with everything and give you blue pilled nonsense in response. That's what mine did anyways.

What do you think you will gain from doing that?
She'll just disagree with everything and give you blue pilled nonsense in response.
yea this just what's going to happen. There's no benefit to telling your mother something she doesn't understand unless you are trying to convince her to give money for surgerymaxxing or something.

She'll just disagree with everything and give you blue pilled nonsense in response. That's what mine did anyways.
Mine did/does the same. Mothers are just like that...

She already knows probably and she will try to gaslight you. Did you really got 0.5?

Oh yeah, I'm sure it's gonna go great. Good luck anyway.

She won't understand.

Link to the thread?

If you're a Mamma's boy . Don't do it. :worryfeels:

I already told mine a long time ago, she still thinks that it's a cult

What was her reaction like?
She's a 60 year old woman, so she doesn't have a huge concept of what an incel actually is

But based off of what I've told her she equates it to some kind of satanic demon cult

She probably already knows

She's a 60 year old woman, so she doesn't have a huge concept of what an incel actually is

But based off of what I've told her she equates it to some kind of satanic demon cult
Lol. :feelshaha: