Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to take over this website

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Watch out @Kointo

Please don't spam

Were you the one who said "We all have our own problems"?

his signature, about the internet arguments.
Yeah I read about this topic and I found out that I should stop making these pointless internet argument. I knew that it was pointless all along but it was such a bad habit.

how many fucking anime girls do we need here huh?

Im taking over with my black metal gang

they are coming.. my friends... just wait..

Yeah I read about this topic and I found out that I should stop making these pointless internet argument. I knew that it was pointless all along but it was such a bad habit.
I've never understood that concept. By that logic, people shouldn't argue about anything.

you have to choose one team mate you cant be an anime girl and walk in nordic deep forests at same time

how many fucking anime girls do we need here huh?
É tudo bixa esses caras com foto de anime. Fingem que odeiam mulheres pq não conseguem transar com elas, mas na realidade as odeiam pq roubam os Chads que deveriam estar dando um trato neles

I've never understood that concept. By that logic, people shouldn't argue about anything.
The thing is that most people don't want to change their minds and that results in an endless loop of discussing

The thing is that most people don't want to change their minds and that results in an endless loop of discussing
That is every discussion