Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im going to take a short break

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Just be handsome and tall, that is all
★★★★★
From now on I decided to take a short break from this forum because Im working on a certain project at the moment and spending my time by scrolling endless hours on here is just distracting me from what I truly want to focus on at the moment. When Im done with the project I will come back and write a slightly longer thread that might be of interest to some users here.

I also want to tell the mods(@LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 @Fat Link) that they DON'T ban me for any clickbaity threads I might have posted recently or this thread either, I advise you to read the whole post before judging just based on the title.
Lastly, I must say Im aware that I might be annoying and overly rude to some of the users here but don't take it the wrong way, its just the way I am when I sperg out and I apologize

Anyways, bye for now and see you after a couple of weeks or maybe even days

I know most users will just ignore this thread since Im probably not that well known as a user here but Im going to post it anyways

see you in the future brocel!

Season 17 Finals GIF by America's Got Talent

Good luck with your project brocel

You don't need to announce that, just log off

You didn’t have to make a PSA, should have just asked the mods in private.

You didn’t have to make a PSA, should have just asked the mods in private.
Whatever. If I want to make a PSA then I will make a PSA, it doesn't really matter does it

Sounds good brocel :feelsYall:

Good luck on that project