Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"'im going to stop with my study to feel young and do drugs""

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
thats what some hole just said to my chad fish shes doing doing right now ay a friends house jfl fucking holes i swear they are trash

hopes she ODS on them

those foids are truly something

#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REE

I regularly fantasize about violently killing drug users. I don’t know why. I have friends who smoke. Plenty of people *here* smoke! Not sure why I hate them so much. I just hate it. Especially when girls do it though.

I regularly fantasize about violently killing drug users. I don’t know why. I have friends who smoke. Plenty of people *here* smoke! Not sure why I hate them so much. I just hate it. Especially when girls do it though.

A wild and free girl. :feelsclown:

#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REE

A whore like every other hole

“My studies don’t allow to ride the cock carousel as much”

I can't stand party chicks, they're annoying af.

fuck studymaxxing and giving society more GDP

Both activities rot your brain so just coinflipmaxx.