Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm going to start wageslaving

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

Lanzamaxxing
-
So I can afford a method of suicide.

Hopefully you find purpose before dying but I respect your choice either way man. Good luck.

Same, not for suicide though.

im currently a wage cuck. less depressed then when I was a neet, because I slack off on the job and do as little as possible, and just try to have the best enjoyment as I can in the situation.

Im glad im not wageslaving. Maybe in the future though

Same, not for suicide though.
Sadly I had quite a bit of money saved up because I was planning on buying a car, but my parents have control over it now so I have to wageslave again. They will be very suspicious if make a large purchase with my car money

Sadly I had quite a bit of money saved up because I was planning on buying a car, but my parents have control over it now so I have to wageslave again. They will be very suspicious if make a large purchase with my car money
Why do you need a permission? Thats your own money.

Rope isn't that expensive.

My mom is forcing me to for the summer

Just get a fucking rope

Pathetic, just steal and experience an adrenaline rush like never before. Steal a rope that is, just walk into someones yard. Highway or train tracks are free though.