Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m going to start uni in two days

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
244d 18h 27m
BornToLose said:
All about the booze. Especially as you've got OCD.
My ocd is past me now

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★
21d 21h 52m
Edmund_Kemper said:
My ocd is past me now
That's great. It's still gonna be all about the booze though.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
244d 18h 27m
BornToLose said:
That's great. It's still gonna be all about the booze though.
well its college

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
244d 18h 27m
Copexodius Maximus @Copexodius Maximus since I’ve told you about this

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
78d 4h 47m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Copexodius Maximus @Copexodius Maximus since I’ve told you about this
Damn, good luck bro. I think getting into an actual relationship will be a way easier way to ascend rather than trying to slay and get with random thots. Here’s a good PUA technique I heard of that you can try. Ask a girl if out (I know, that’s pretty scary already). If it fails, ask her to be your wingman to help you get a date. She probably won’t have much else interesting to do there, and this will make you next attempt way more successful due to halo of having a friend that’s a girl already. If that fails and you get too shy at the party, you can always go to classes and spot to see if there’s any girls sitting by themselves. If you see one, go sit next to her and talk to her when you have clicker questions and such. Slowly start joking with her and getting closer. It might not work, but I feel it would have been the best chance of ascension I would have ever had.

My parental situation sounds almost identical to yours, due to helicopter kike mom. However, I was done college when I was 18 (went to college at 15 finished in 3 years). Since I was underage, my mom or some supervisor person always accompanied me, which made it almost impossible to make any friends. I was doomed to be a momma’s boy from the very beginning (kike stereotype was strong). This is why it’s over for me, I already have a job that pays well and can’t just leave back to college cause I’ll probably never get as good as I have it now.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
244d 18h 27m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Damn, good luck bro. I think getting into an actual relationship will be a way easier way to ascend rather than trying to slay and get with random thots. Here’s a good PUA technique I heard of that you can try. Ask a girl if out (I know, that’s pretty scary already). If it fails, ask her to be your wingman to help you get a date. She probably won’t have much else interesting to do there, and this will make you next attempt way more successful due to halo of having a friend that’s a girl already. If that fails and you get too shy at the party, you can always go to classes and spot to see if there’s any girls sitting by themselves. If you see one, go sit next to her and talk to her when you have clicker questions and such. Slowly start joking with her and getting closer. It might not work, but I feel it would have been the best chance of ascension I would have ever had.

My parental situation sounds almost identical to yours, due to helicopter kike mom. However, I was done college when I was 18 (went to college at 15 finished in 3 years). Since I was underage, my mom or some supervisor person always accompanied me, which made it almost impossible to make any friends. I was doomed to be a momma’s boy from the very beginning (kike stereotype was strong). This is why it’s over for me, I already have a job that pays well and can’t just leave back to college cause I’ll probably never get as good as I have it now.
College starts tomorrow I’m gonna move in. I’m gonna meet some students I met on discord

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
78d 4h 47m
Edmund_Kemper said:
College starts tomorrow I’m gonna move in. I’m gonna meet some students I met on discord
Good luck bro :feelsokman:
Keep us updated, and if you ascend.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
244d 18h 27m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Good luck bro :feelsokman:
Keep us updated, and if you ascend.
A few hours left

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Victim of Sub11 Law
25d 8h 36m
Ika-Sama said:
Congrats on going to Uni, I hope you ascend at those parties.

R

RedDragon900

Banned
-
1d 10h 3m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8