Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm going to start cold approaching foids in a few weeks cuz I'm low inhib and bored

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
I don't want to explain cuz It's a long story but basically I'm going to a bus stop where I can meet a random foid I don't know and if she looks good I will cold approach her. I will also wear different clothes that are different from what I usually wear and cold approach them and if they say no they wont be able to recognize me in the future and btw I'm just gonna hump and dump them if they say yes but they probably won't cuz they're fags wish me luck boyos.

Speedrunning prison for sexual assault theory

Henlo can I see your bob and vagene

ALSO I WILL ONLY DO IT IF WE ARE ALONE/ THERE ARE LITTLE TO NO PEOPLE AROUND

College starts again in 2 weeks and I’ll be back posting about it

There's no point, boyo. :smonk:

JFL at subhumans and other truecel-tier sub 5s thinking approaching foids and acting "alpha" will get them anything other than a harassment charge and public humiliation of an unatrractive man daring to believe he could simply just walk up to a foid and engage in conversation; these grifting redpill PUA Chadlites are as bad as gaslighting foids on delusion... :feelsclown:

Negative traits will be projected on you by foids and most of society due to the horn effect, regardless of what you do; shy and "beta"-like sheltered Chad will still always get more interest. :feelskek:

AND YES IT I WILL ONLY ASK OUT GOOD LOOKING FOIDS NOT FAT LANDWHALES YOU STUPID FAGGOT NIGGERS

before you approach them, on sight they will appear uncomfortable and begin to move away from you . watch out for mace, knives or cuetes . you might go to jail or harassment too.

@DespressedCurryCel1 you've been on here long enough to make over 2500 posts and you're still fucking bluepilled.

Anyone wanna take bets if this cunt gets arrested for sexual harassment by the end of the month?

Bro, do yourself a favour and stop this madness. You're only going to feel worse when they treat you like the incel you are.

@DespressedCurryCel1 you've been on here long enough to make over 2500 posts and you're still fucking bluepilled.

Anyone wanna take bets if this cunt gets arrested for sexual harassment by the end of the month?

Bro, do yourself a favour and stop this madness. You're only going to feel worse when they treat you like the incel you are.
Bro you don’t know the whole story I can explain it in dms if you want on why I won’t get arrested and im doing this because I am bored. I know they’re gonna say no.

Bro you don’t know the whole story I can explain it in dms if you want on why I won’t get arrested and im doing this because I am bored. I know they’re gonna say no.
Fair enough. I'm just being a cunt tbh! :feelsree: the rage is eating me up today and I've been taking it out on the bluepilled. Good luck creeping out the bitches, and have fun whyever you're doing it.

Cold approaching is useless for sub-chads. Socialcirclemaxx instead.

I'd travel to another city to do it.