Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm going to start catfishing again

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I used to get deep into catfishing. I used to collect nudes, videos, and I almost got some landwhale roastie to drop out of college.
I've failed a few times for using some more well-known male models. This time I'm gonna find a less well-known model.

I'll share my results with you all and hopefully get some holes to do extreme things for Chad.

I’d choose one who is married with kids so you have a better shot at ruining more people’s lives in the process.

I’d choose one who is married with kids so you have a better shot at ruining more people’s lives in the process.
I tried but I couldn't find any married women. Suggestions?

Not right now, you probably have to play the long game and wait for one to choose you. I should start trying to do it myself. I have a burner phone. We can trade stories and tips.

You should use orb as your catfish, no foid out there will recognize him.

Not right now, you probably have to play the long game and wait for one to choose you. I should start trying to do it myself. I have a burner phone. We can trade stories and tips.
Nice.
I just use a messaging app that gives you an alternative phone number. Works pretty well.

Ruining these chad chasing whores life is so fun. Really brings meaning to life tbh.

Catfishing gives perspective to the blackpill
Remember if you use PoF, click to hide your profile in settings, so to minimise the change of your chad being recognised (that way only roasties you message will be able to see your chad pics).

Pointless and sad, nothing new under the sun. Give yourself a swift early death like you claimed to want instead, you gynocentric cuck.

Just go to facebook and browse some of the friends of some random people, you'll find married sluts really fast.

Let us know the results OP

Keep us updated.

UPDATE:

The memes appear to write themselves

I’ve catfished as Stacy before. Doing so as chad would be suifuel

I’ve catfished as Stacy before. Doing so as chad would be suifuel
It is. It makes me want to die ngl. I was able to get women to do whatever I wanted. I even catfished as a 22 year old Chad and got nudes from a 44 year old mother with kids who were also 20-23. :feelscry::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I might try it out as well soon. I'd like to attempt it at least once.