Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m going to scarfacemaxx (drug dealer maxx)

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Ran into a drug dealer who is selling Xanax for a suspiciously low price, so this is likely laced with fentanyl which is the leading cause of death amongst Americans right now because of how potent a small dose is. I will probably buy this and resell it to college kids / zoomers to hopefully make them OD and die in a mission of Grand Theft Auto Online: Cayo Perico Heist.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4s2ufrVyZME

You could instead find an addicted stacy and offer her drugs in exchange for sex, slowly you become her pimp and she becomes a junkie.

I would like to take Xanax, but i don’t know who sells it in my area.

See if u can find a test kit for it

I think the stories about fentanyl laced pills is largely fabricated, it is probably a lie by the police and establishment that is being spread

just sell weed :feelsthink:

See if u can find a test kit for it
Doesn’t matter to me if it’s laced I’m not the one using it I’m just reselling it I couldn’t care less if some chad OD’s and dies
You could instead find an addicted stacy and offer her drugs in exchange for sex, slowly you become her pimp and she becomes a junkie.
Good idea

I think the stories about fentanyl laced pills is largely fabricated, it is probably a lie by the police and establishment that is being spread
Could be true, could be not. Maybe it’s a lie to stop drug sales which is pretty smart but I can actually believe it because fentanyl is like watering down smth to get more of it, like watering down milk or baby formula

Doesn’t matter to me if it’s laced I’m not the one using it I’m just reselling it I couldn’t care less if some chad OD’s and dies

Good idea
U can at least know whether or not they'll die:feelsLSD:

So I hit up the dealer it’s 6 dollars for a xanny finna buy an ounce and flip it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back